Windows 10: Experience Pack installs

Discus and support Experience Pack installs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Well, MS is doing it again. Two little popups telling me that "Experience Packs" are being installed on my machine.....without my consent or the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sailor200001, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Experience Pack installs

Well, MS is doing it again. Two little popups telling me that "Experience Packs" are being installed on my machine.....without my consent or the desire to do so. THIS IS MY--REPEAT--MY COMPUTER!! It doesn't belong to Microsoft. I don't want anything I didn't ask for being installed on MY computer. The arrogance of MS is breathtaking.

I found a way to delete both installs--UK and Chinese but it won't stop them from doing it again. MS even performed an update without my consent in the dead of night like some sneak thief. Stay the hell out of my computer!!

:)

sailor200001, Aug 17, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2018
  3. IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Aug 17, 2018
  4. zdhiu Win User

Experience Pack installs

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Experience Pack installs

1. Experience Pack installs - Similar Threads - Experience Pack installs

2. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  3. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  4. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack: Hi,This is my question. How can I remove the Windows Experience Pack from Windows 11?I want to have the "normal" version.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-windows-feature-experience-pack/0a46b281-4b00-4959-bfe4-0dbbd0a91977
  6. Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack: Hi,This is my question. How can I remove the Windows Experience Pack from Windows 11?I want to have the "normal" version.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-windows-feature-experience-pack/0a46b281-4b00-4959-bfe4-0dbbd0a91977
  7. local experience pack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    local experience pack: Hello, Im im looking for a local experience packs download iso for the new win10 20h2 (2009) but i cant find.. Can anyone help ? submitted by /u/gjuuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mrhmp2/local_experience_pack/
  8. Info on the Language Packs and the Local eXperience Packs

in Windows 10 Support
    Info on the Language Packs and the Local eXperience Packs: Hi What is the difference between the iso files that contain the Language Packs and the Local eXperience Packs? Could you please tell me the names of these iso files for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 32 bit and 64 bit? Thanks Bye 172201
  9. No Handwriting in Language Experience pack

No Handwriting in Language Experience pack: The goal is installing complete Japanese support on offline Windows 10 workstation. Since langiage packages changed to appx format, I downloaded the appropriate "Local Experience Package" from: STORE: technically, using adguard sniffing service, but it does not change...
  10. How to Remove Local Experience Packs

How to Remove Local Experience Packs: Hello, I just bought a new laptop and it came with about 40 different Local Experience Packs installed. Since I only speak one language, these are pretty useless to me, but I don't see a way to uninstall them. Does anyone know how to get rid of these? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. language experience pack appx installs not working