Windows 10: Experienced three BSODs in one day with different reasons

Discus and support Experienced three BSODs in one day with different reasons in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After Window 10 1703 upgrade my laptop experienced three BSODs in one day, and according to reliability history they had different reasons that caused... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by peterhogunner, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Experienced three BSODs in one day with different reasons

After Window 10 1703 upgrade my laptop experienced three BSODs in one day, and according to reliability history they had different reasons that caused Windows stopped working.The first bugcheck: 0x000000d1, second: 0x0000001e, third: 0x00000139

The info zip DESKTOP-P816VTP-2017_10_13_fri_202530_03.zip
    Minidump files Minidump.7z

Please let me know if any additional information is required.
    Thank you all in advance.

:)

peterhogunner, Oct 12, 2017

2. Just experienced three BSOD

I am in a relatively new laptop and just reset it to factory settings. Yet, i just had three BSOD very close to each other while using Chrome. I would like more information on the issue if possible. Attached is de DMP, the MSinfo32 and the System specs,
    hope it helps.

Thank you in advance

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

PabloMadrigal, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Just experienced three BSOD

Related to BCMWL664.SYS 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver from Broadcom Corporation

Completely remove the current driver and install the newest driver available. For instructions on how to do that Read all about updating drivers by my partner JMH3143 here Updating a driver.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Oct 12, 2017
  4. Experienced three BSODs in one day with different reasons

Possibly RAM related, best to run the Windows Memory Diags for a few passes just for piece of mind

kingtez1984, Oct 12, 2017
  5. philc43 Win User
    Hello Peter,

I have looked at your crash dumps and they all show a problem with your Intel WiFi driver (Netwbw02.sys Thu Apr 16 13:33:36 2015 (552FAC20) c:\windows\system32\drivers\netwbw02.sys (17.16.2.1, 3.34 MB (3,506,464 bytes))

Please try to update this from the HP website where there is a slightly newer version or directly from INTEL.

philc43, Oct 12, 2017
  6. Thanks for your reply. Can I choose 'update driver' from device manager instead of downloading from HP website?

7. I ran the Windows memory diagnostic tool just now and it said "no problem found".

8. philc43 Win User

Experienced three BSODs in one day with different reasons

You can try but this will only work if MS recognises that there is an update available - it may think your current driver is OK. Best to try the HP website route first and if this makes no difference try the INTEL website where you can do an automatic check of your drivers.

philc43, Oct 12, 2017
  9. I just updated the WiFi driver. I would like to know if this is the reason for all my BSODs? Because according to reliability monitor these BSODs were caused by different reasons.

10. What did it say? These guys know what there talking about matey. Years and years of combined experience in this forum lol

kingtez1984, Oct 12, 2017
  11. philc43 Win User
    Here is the analysis:

Code: 1. Fri Oct 13 09:12:37.080 2017 (UTC + 1:00) BugCheck 139, {3, ffffd08061b06100, ffffd08061b06058, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwbw02.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Netwbw02.sys Probably caused by : vwififlt.sys ( vwififlt!FilterSendNetBufferListsCompleteLegacy+145 ) 2. Thu Oct 12 14:09:35.951 2017 (UTC + 1:00) BugCheck D1, {8, 2, 1, fffff80c4803cfe1} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwbw02.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Netwbw02.sys Probably caused by : Netwbw02.sys ( Netwbw02+1ccfe1 ) 3. Thu Oct 12 15:28:22.462 2017 (UTC + 1:00) BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff803c67f3087, ffffc080eadf2fb8, ffffc080eadf2800} Probably caused by : vwififlt.sys ( vwififlt!FilterSendNetBufferListsLegacy+13e )[/quote] The driver vwififlt.sys is a MS windows driver and so is not the problem but it gets highlighted because it was involved in the kernel thread, in the item 3 listed above the netwbw02 just did not get picked up.

So yes, I would say my suggestion was appropriate for all the crashes listed. Let me know if you require any more information and of course post a new set of files if you continue to get BSODs.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Experienced three BSODs in one day with different reasons

1. Experienced three BSODs in one day with different reasons - Similar Threads - Experienced three BSODs

2. experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.: hello all,i've been experience BSODs for roughly 2 or 3 years now, and i've had this pc for almost 4 years. it's probably a little too late to be asking for some help seeing as i will most likely get a new computer for christmas, but if the plans fall through, i'm going to...
  3. experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.: hello all,i've been experience BSODs for roughly 2 or 3 years now, and i've had this pc for almost 4 years. it's probably a little too late to be asking for some help seeing as i will most likely get a new computer for christmas, but if the plans fall through, i'm going to...
  4. experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??: I've had a lot of computer troubles lately. Custom build, worked fine the last 4 years, suddenly blue screened on Friday which started a cascade of issues leading to me completely wiping my drives and starting again. Fresh install of Windows, fully updated, and slowly...
  6. Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??: I've had a lot of computer troubles lately. Custom build, worked fine the last 4 years, suddenly blue screened on Friday which started a cascade of issues leading to me completely wiping my drives and starting again. Fresh install of Windows, fully updated, and slowly...
  7. Multiple BSODs every day for different reasons??

8. BSOD for different reasons

BSOD for different reasons: My PC experienced BSOD for different errors since 2019, and it becomes more frequent recently a few minutes after turning on the PC.The stop code includes: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, pAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys failed,...
  9. Two different BSOD codes in one day. :/

Two different BSOD codes in one day. :/: I've had two BSOD's in one day: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I don't overclock, but this system was considerably more reliable when I did (probably not because of the overclock). I thought the problem occurred only when under load, since I...
  10. Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.

Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.: I built my PC last year and have suffered from BSODs ever since. Sometimes it can be more than once a day, with them happening one after the other repeatedly. They don't happen when I'm doing anything specifically, it is mostly random. I would say maybe it happens more...