Windows 10: Experiencing blue screen crash in Windows 10 due to Qcamain10x64.sys and the possible ways...

Discus and support Experiencing blue screen crash in Windows 10 due to Qcamain10x64.sys and the possible ways... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What type of error I am experiencing I am terribly experiencing blue screen crash at the present. Stop code says "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Henry Austin Sa, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Experiencing blue screen crash in Windows 10 due to Qcamain10x64.sys and the possible ways...

What type of error I am experiencing

I am terribly experiencing blue screen crash at the present. Stop code says "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" due to the failure ofQcamain10x64.sys which is a system file of network adapter driver, manufactured byQualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. Before blue screen crash, the internet connection was having trouble like automatic disconnecting and reconnecting itself in often. When windows could not handle,BSOD was occurred!

Here!

Google Drive links of my MEMORY dump file C:\Windows and mini dump file C:\Windows\Minidump.

MEMORY.DMP - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ikSMX-hfwvCht8WPfwerKOuaDIcdSnez/view?usp=sharing

102220-7984-01.dmp - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dCk_zcrU5x77yVw4GS5zbYMfozg3OrdW/view?usp=sharing

What I am using

OS Info : 64-bitWindows 10 Home Single Language, version 1909 OS Build 18363.1139

System Info : Manufacturer -ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

Model - X411UQ

Device Info : Hardware Ids -PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0042&SUBSYS_22311A3B&REV_31 Matching device Id
    PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0042&SUBSYS_22311A3B
    PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0042&CC_028000
    PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0042&CC_0280

Driver Info : Provider -Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc.

Date - 7/6/2020

Version - 12.0.0.954

*This current using driver model and version was recommended by windows*

What I have previously tried

According to the googling results and Microsoft Community's Forum said, I have tried every possible ways of solutions but unfortunately I am still facing theBSOD sometimes.

Tried Solution 1 : Updating driver by choosing "Search Automatically for updated driver software" option at Device Manager.

Result >> Windows's message was "The best drivers for your device are already installed".

Tried Solution 2 : Updating driver by choosing "Browse my computer for driver software" option at Device Manager.

Before updating, I had downloaded the latest driver software which is compatible with my system at my

device manufacturer's website.

Result >> Successful new driver installation but became more trouble in internet connection andBSOD!

Tried Solution 3 : Uninstalling driver and Reinstall.

Result >> Windows reinstalled recommended driver software which is currently using. Problem is still there.

Somebody helps me, please..............

It would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

:)

Henry Austin Sa, Oct 22, 2020

2. blue screen on Windows 10 Qcamain10x64.sys

I am getting a blue screen on my dell laptop windows 10 with an error message Qcamain10x64.sys. what should do?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet]

[Original title: blue screen on windows 10 Qcamain10x64.sys]

LalinParanavitana, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Anthony Gal, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

Experiencing blue screen crash in Windows 10 due to Qcamain10x64.sys and the possible ways...

blue screen on Windows 10 Qcamain10x64.sys

Hi,

The blue screen error that you’ve may be caused by an incompatible driver or a software conflict has occurred. Regarding this, may we confirm if you’re also getting same
    Qcamain10x64.sys error message?

Also, we can try to isolate this concern by performing a clean boot. This troubleshooting technique will help us determine if there conflicts with other applications. Please click
    here for the steps.

Once you’re in the clean boot state, navigate to your computer and see if you’ll get the same result.

Note: After the troubleshooting, refer to this section: “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting” on the same support
    article
    to boot the computer in normal setup once the issue has been resolved.

We’ll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Experiencing blue screen crash in Windows 10 due to Qcamain10x64.sys and the possible ways...

1. Experiencing blue screen crash in Windows 10 due to Qcamain10x64.sys and the possible ways... - Similar Threads - Experiencing blue screen

2. Dxgmms2.sys blue screen crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dxgmms2.sys blue screen crashing: Im Getting BSOD dxgmms2.sys error when i play games. The games work smooth but this error came out frm nowhere. Tried all fix for this including disabling hardware accelaration,TDR value changing,updating driver to latest version,The first time i saw this error was when...
  3. Dxgmms2.sys blue screen crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dxgmms2.sys blue screen crashing: Im Getting BSOD dxgmms2.sys error when i play games. The games work smooth but this error came out frm nowhere. Tried all fix for this including disabling hardware accelaration,TDR value changing,updating driver to latest version,The first time i saw this error was when...
  4. Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys: Hello everyone, it's been 3 weeks since I am getting blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys, and haven't found any solution online.Here's a picture of the errorhttps://anonfiles.com/J1TfC8scy3/WhatsApp_Image_2022-06-26_at_10.27.35_PM_jpegHere's the memory dump...
  5. Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys: Hello everyone, it's been 3 weeks since I am getting blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys, and haven't found any solution online.Here's a picture of the errorhttps://anonfiles.com/J1TfC8scy3/WhatsApp_Image_2022-06-26_at_10.27.35_PM_jpegHere's the memory dump...
  6. Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys

7. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  8. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  9. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!: Hello, I have been experiencing repeated BSOD error screens on my Predator Helios 300 g3 571 77QK. I have removed and reinstalled the driver of Qualcom Atheros Wireless Lan and the problem persists. Can you help me? Here are my dump files and info file...