Windows 10: Experiencing BSODs, verifier's results

Discus and support Experiencing BSODs, verifier's results in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having bsod's troubles for a little while, memory_management and paging_file errors. I followed a thread on using driver verifier and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nanoskaa, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Nanoskaa Win User

Experiencing BSODs, verifier's results

I have been having bsod's troubles for a little while, memory_management and paging_file errors.

I followed a thread on using driver verifier and here's the minidump I was able to get + msinfo

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEXCUpcx4S0hSMIk8dbPy-5qycU

I already used memtest to make sure it wasn't anything physical (so it shouldn't)

I have no idea how to read that dmp file so if someone could point me towards the faulty driver(s) I'd appreciate x)

:)

Nanoskaa, Feb 12, 2019

2. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption (with Driver Verifier results)

Driver Verifier named your Logitech Keyboard as a culprit, whose driver dates back to 2014.

First Suggestion:

Completely remove the Logitech Keyboard Driver from device manager and reinstall a newer one if it is available. You might find them here:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support-downloads/downloads

If that doesn't help,

Try using an alternative keyboard for some days and disable the Logitech one. If BSOD doesn't haunt again, then you are good to go.

Let us know the outcomes..

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 12, 2019
  3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Experiencing BSODs, verifier's results - Similar Threads - Experiencing BSODs verifier's

2. BSOD/Memtest Fail/Verifier Results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD/Memtest Fail/Verifier Results: Hi there, Have been battling seemingly random BSODs since building PC 6-12 months ago. Given it was a new build it was difficult to isolate any specific hardware or drivers that were causing the issue, and don't know enough to understand Event Viewer. A BlueScreen viewer...
  3. Been experiencing multiple near constant BSODs

Been experiencing multiple near constant BSODs: I recently purchased this PC a little over a month ago and after a few days, I started experiencing BSODs nearly at the same rate my previous PC which was around a year old before I swapped it out. I then reinstalled windows to see if maybe that would fix the issues but a...
  4. BSOD after Driver Verifier

BSOD after Driver Verifier: Been trying to find out why my system was bogging down to a halt sometimes after I did the October Update a few days ago. Here is my original thread about the issue. Log: DESKTOP-BL497SV-(2019-02-26_20-18-10).zip 127883
  5. BSOD driver verifier analysis

BSOD driver verifier analysis: I used the driver verifier to get a bsod to figure out which of my drivers is a problem. Can someone please analyze this dump and tell me what the problem is? Link PC specs if needed: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Processor: Intel(R)...
  6. Driver Verifier for a BSOD

Driver Verifier for a BSOD: Hello, I used driver verifier to find out why i'm having freeze and BSOD, there is my DMP file, I hope someone can help me out https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ansh37cgsCUtiWNq5QmTy7pI3giE Thanks !...
  7. experiencing lots of different BSOD errors

experiencing lots of different BSOD errors: hi I have been experiencing a lot of BSOD errors and have been trying everything i can to fix them. they seem to happen the most when i am playing games but will also happen randomly. i have attached today's dump files below. 65911
  8. BSOD's right after startup as a result of improperly using verifier?

BSOD's right after startup as a result of improperly using verifier?: Okay, the following is partially my mistake, yet all methods of fixing the following did not help: Going back a few weeks, my computer started to land BSOD's fairly frequenstly, about once a day, error code either ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC, or the normal overload bsod...
  9. Experiencing the irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD

Experiencing the irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD: First time posting here! Hoping I can find some much needed help to a pretty regularly occurring problem. Attached please find my DM Log. 44091
  10. Windows Driver Verifier BSOD

Windows Driver Verifier BSOD: So I have an old Alienware Aurora R1 and after about 5 years the liquid cooling tube burst and fried the motherboard. I figured it was time for an upgrade anyway, but I liked the case and didn't want to buy a new PC. So I got an ASRock Z97M Pro4 with an Intel Core-i5 4690K. I...