Windows 10: Experiencing compatability issues with my spreadsheet

Discus and support Experiencing compatability issues with my spreadsheet in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Greetings I am retired and learning to work with excel My interest is astronumerology I was given a excel workbook that was written in office 2016... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Rajann, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Rajann Win User

Experiencing compatability issues with my spreadsheet

Greetings

I am retired and learning to work with excel

My interest is astronumerology

I was given a excel workbook that was written in office 2016 excel however its not running on my office 201 and windows pro 10

is there a way to get it to run

kind regards

:)

Rajann, Oct 31, 2019

2. Microsoft Works Spreadsheet No Compatable

I am trying to view old files saved on my Vista computer with my new Windows 10. Only they are not viewable. Please tell me there is a solution? I spent 55 min. on the phone with a representative and was told to come here. Unreal!

When I right click on the file and go to Properties it lists the file as : Microsoft Works Spreadsheet (.xlr) on my old computer. These files are also saved on an external Hard drive, also not viewable. Is there a way I can continue to use these files/templets?
    Maybe convert them? I am not a computer geek, so please put your replies in layman's terms. I will be printing them out and following step by step.

HELP,

Brian

BrianBaiker, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Issues with compatibility with my site on Explorer

Hello James,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with accessing websites in Internet Explorer. We will certainly help you.

• Does this issue occur only when accessing Weebly and Limo business website?
    • Have you tried accessing these websites through different browser like Edge?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step1: I suggest you to clear the cache and cookies from Internet Explorer and check if you still facing the issue:

Delete and manage cookies

Step 2: If the issue persists, Disable add-ons
    and check if it helps: Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer

Step 3: You can also try Compatibility test and see if it helps.

Sometimes websites don't look like you expect them to–images might not appear, menus might be out of place, and text could be jumbled together. This might be caused by a compatibility problem between Internet Explorer and
    the site you're on. Sometimes this can be fixed by adding the site to your Compatibility View list.

To add a site to the Compatibility View list

• Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
    • Tap or click the Tools button
      , and then tap or click Compatibility View settings.
    • Under Add this website, enter the URL of the site you want to add to the list, and then tap or click
      Add
    Note: If you add a site to the Compatibility View list and the page looks worse, the problem might not be compatibility and you should remove the site from
    the list.

You can refer to the below link for more information related to compatibility view:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Experiencing compatability issues with my spreadsheet - Similar Threads - Experiencing compatability issues

2. Experiencing the Windows Compatability issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experiencing the Windows Compatability issue: Experiencing the Windows Compatability issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/experiencing-the-windows-compatability-issue/6aad891a-01f0-44f6-8965-0276b4b7326b
  3. Experiencing the Windows Compatability issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing the Windows Compatability issue: Experiencing the Windows Compatability issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/experiencing-the-windows-compatability-issue/6aad891a-01f0-44f6-8965-0276b4b7326b
  4. Experiencing the compatibility issue with windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing the compatibility issue with windows: Experiencing the compatibility issue with windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/experiencing-the-compatibility-issue-with-windows/3fd867c1-862b-4ccc-98ef-c1e9a4594434
  5. Experiencing the compatibility issue with windows

Experiencing the compatibility issue with windows: Experiencing the compatibility issue with windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/experiencing-the-compatibility-issue-with-windows/3fd867c1-862b-4ccc-98ef-c1e9a4594434
  6. Experiencing Compatibility Issues with Windows Update

Experiencing Compatibility Issues with Windows Update: I recently updated my Windows operating system, and I've noticed that some of my applications are behaving unexpectedly or showing compatibility issues. Is there a way to troubleshoot and resolve these compatibility problems post-Windows update? Are there any best practices...
  7. Experiencing Compatibility Issues with Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing Compatibility Issues with Windows Update: I recently updated my Windows operating system, and I've noticed that some of my applications are behaving unexpectedly or showing compatibility issues. Is there a way to troubleshoot and resolve these compatibility problems post-Windows update? Are there any best practices...
  8. Compatibility Issues

Compatibility Issues: Hello, I was using a game that was made for windows 95, and I had installed a 95 to XP patch on it, and was running it in 256 color mode like the game specified. I was playing the game and decided to update my computer. When I got back on after the update, the game no longer...
  9. compatibility issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    compatibility issues: Hello, Microsoft. I bring you a question which is also a request. But I beg you beforehand that you don't take my words wrong, as a form of abuse from my part. I would like to ask you if there is any form of loss that you would suffer if the previous versions of Windows...
  10. Compatibility Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compatibility Issue: I am hoping someone can help me. I right click on my game icon on my desktop and properties then compatibility tab and it only goes up to windows 8 only. I have windows 10 home. I am trying to play a game that requires windows 10. I cannot change this. I cannot play. State...