Windows 10: Experiencing constant, various BSODs on fresh install

Discus and support Experiencing constant, various BSODs on fresh install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all. Just to start, here are my specs. I'm running Windows 10 Professional x64, Version 2004, OS Build 19041.508. The desktop is built by me, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bishibosh, Oct 14, 2020.

1. bishibosh Win User

Experiencing constant, various BSODs on fresh install

Hi all.

Just to start, here are my specs. I'm running Windows 10 Professional x64, Version 2004, OS Build 19041.508. The desktop is built by me, and my OS is purchased by me. The hardware is only about a year old.

MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Plus WIFI
    RAM : 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz DDR4 DRAM (2x BL2K8G36C16U4W)
    CPU : AMD Ryzen 3600
    GPU : MSI Armor RTX 2070

I've been experiencing constant BSODs, ranging from DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, to KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. They seem to come about randomly, I can be browsing the internet, watching a show on Netflix, or playing a video game like Grim Dawn. Here are the troubleshooting measures I've gone for:

• Completely reinstalling Windows 10, the nuclear option. The BSODs still started right back up.
    • Running memtest86 for 4 passes. No issues were reported.
    • Swapping out my RAM for an older set I had lying around. Still BSOD'd.
    • Updating my drivers from my motherboard's website, and running driver verifier. Driver verifier did trip on a couple things, like Voicemeeter and RTX Voice. I uninstalled those, and driver verifier didn't trip anymore. Still BSOD'd, though.
    • Running DDU, and rolling back from the newest Nvidia drivers (456.71) to an older Studio Driver version (451.48), still BSOD'd

I just tried swapping out my PSU as well, and there was still a BSOD.

I ran the logger tool as instructed. All the dumps from 10/13 (today) are with my old RAM slotted in.

:)

bishibosh, Oct 14, 2020
  2. H51M4H Win User
    H51M4H, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Oct 14, 2020
  4. tbrown57 Win User

Constant BSOD after fresh install and memory upgrade

Custom Rig built about 3 years ago, started experiencing BSOD a few weeks ago thought it was BIOS so i updated but errors haven't gone away.

Steps accomplished so far:

1. Flashed BIOS to current / Updated all drivers

2. Replaced DDR4 Ram Modules (Brand New)

3. Replaced SSD (Brand New)

4. Fresh Install of Windows 10

5. Removed all overclocking. xmp, etc.

I dont know what else to do, the BSODs are now constant after turning the computer on whether it be from off or a sleep mode wake-up. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION are the two main BSODs. I have followed every troubleshooting guide
    available on here. I assume it is a hardware problem but before I replace the Motherboard, CPU, or PSU I wanted to confirm.

CPU: i7-7700K

DDR4: Vengeance Pro 32GB

Motherboard: MSI Z270 Gaming M7

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX Gaming 1070

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750W

Additional Hardware: El Gato HD60 PRO Capture Device

Any help is much appreciated.

Mindump Files - OneDrive

tbrown57, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Experiencing constant, various BSODs on fresh install - Similar Threads - Experiencing constant various

2. Constant BSOD for various errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD for various errors: Hello,My Windows 10 PC was working fine last Sunday and now it is constantly getting BSOD every 20 minutes or so, it seems to crash faster if I am playing a game.Things that I have tried:Run windows update and install everythingDo a clean re-installation of NVIDIA driversRun...
  3. Constant BSOD for various errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD for various errors: Hello,My Windows 10 PC was working fine last Sunday and now it is constantly getting BSOD every 20 minutes or so, it seems to crash faster if I am playing a game.Things that I have tried:Run windows update and install everythingDo a clean re-installation of NVIDIA driversRun...
  4. Constant BSOD for various errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Constantly and during fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Constantly and during fresh install: So about a year ago i built this PC: Specs: -AMD Ryzen 3 2200G -Asus Prime B450M-A-Patriot Viper Elite Series DDR4 8GB 2 x 4GB -PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon RX 570 AXRX 570 4GBD5-3DHD/OC First thing i did was install windows. Everything went smooth for a couple of...
  6. Constant BSoDs on fresh Windows 10 installation

Constant BSoDs on fresh Windows 10 installation: So I've been getting seemingly random BSoDs for the past week or so, 4-5 times a day. Blue Screen Viewer says it's caused by ntoskrnl.exe and the most common error is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL but there are also others like DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or...
  7. EXPERIENCING VARIOUS BLUESCREENS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EXPERIENCING VARIOUS BLUESCREENS: Dear Microsoft Community, for past few months my laptop got many various bluescreens and I don't know why and what to do, really. Everything started when I first played the game and after that approximately once a month I got a bluscreen error, but recently, I was bombarded...
  8. Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10

Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10: Hi, Laptop ASUS UX305FA Fresh installed system crashes every 10-15 mins with various BSODS, Please see attached dumps and logs. Thanks. 43048
  9. Various BSOD after fresh win 10 install

Various BSOD after fresh win 10 install: Hello everyone, I am having a huge problem since 4 days with my desktop PC. I had windows 8.1 running and had lots of different BSODs. I then decided to format my SSD (128GB) and install fresh windows 10. At the beginning (first hours) everything was running fine. I...
  10. BSOD constantly on fresh install

BSOD constantly on fresh install: So i was asked to look at a computer that belongs to my co-workers son. I said sure and went over to look. The sone was having issues with crashes, so the tech he called told him to upgrade to 10. He went and bought a 10 disk and installed it, but now nothing works. When...