Windows 10: Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro

Discus and support Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft's CommunityI have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I did it via the Insiders Preview Program before the actual release and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bhavya Agarwal, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro

Hello Microsoft's CommunityI have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I did it via the Insiders Preview Program before the actual release and I experienced low volume even though I raised it to the maximum 100. And I do not why it's low. Is it an Apple driver problem or Microsoft Windows 11 driver problem? I checked the volume levels in Control Panel as well. This is why I am resorting to a public post in the Microsoft Community. I was hoping that it would be fixed when Windows 11 would be properly released on Oct. 5 however it wasn't fixed and I am on the latest update of Windows 11.Hope so

:)

Bhavya Agarwal, Oct 22, 2021

2. Airpods Pro super loud on Windows 10

Recently, my AirPods Pro began playing at max volume when connected to Windows 10. I can move the Windows volume slider up and down and the volume does not change. The AirPods Pro were working just fine for several weeks, not I can not use them on Windows

I found this post and followed its advice, but it did not fix the issue. I have removed the AirPods Pro device from the computer, rebooted the computer, and re-paired the AirPods Pro. No change. The AirPods Pro work fine on my iPhone.

EDIT: It appears that the issue is with the "Headset" device. If I switch the volume profile to "Headphones" the volume plays normally and can be adjusted by the slider. See reply from "lacrumb" below. However, this is not a permanent solution for me as
    I frequently take calls and need the "Headset" to work for that.

Any suggestions?

bbains_582, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

Ha! I'm having the same problem with my Jabra's!
    What Windows Build you on?

Edwin, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Eirvans Win User

Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro

AirPods Pro can't synchronize on Win 10

Seems to be a different problem, they paired before and suddenly can't get paired again, mine is about list on ratio devices, but unable to access it, I set AirPods in pairing mode, enable Bluetooth on Windows 10, search devices in ratio and select AirPods Pro, but they don't synchronize, just never respond.

Eirvans, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro

1. Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro - Similar Threads - Experiencing decreased volume

2. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop: Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-not-connecting-to-the-laptop/1cbd5e5c-3a5e-4ce1-bc36-5ef273e3c264
  3. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop: Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-not-connecting-to-the-laptop/1cbd5e5c-3a5e-4ce1-bc36-5ef273e3c264
  4. Will Apple AirPods pair?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Apple AirPods pair?: I would like to pair Apple AirPods wireless to my Dell desktop. I have them paired to my Apple iPhone 12 without issues.Comments or steps to make this happen please.Any software required from either Microsoft or Apple?Don Landry...
  5. Will Apple AirPods pair?

Will Apple AirPods pair?: I would like to pair Apple AirPods wireless to my Dell desktop. I have them paired to my Apple iPhone 12 without issues.Comments or steps to make this happen please.Any software required from either Microsoft or Apple?Don Landry...
  6. Airpods Pro Sound volume isue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Pro Sound volume isue: HiSo i was doing a school project where i was showing how to connect airpods pro to a windows pc but after i did that video i realised that while i was making the video since i reconneceted and removed my airpods from the bluethooth list alot of times because of reshoots of...
  7. Airpods Pro Sound volume isue

Airpods Pro Sound volume isue: HiSo i was doing a school project where i was showing how to connect airpods pro to a windows pc but after i did that video i realised that while i was making the video since i reconneceted and removed my airpods from the bluethooth list alot of times because of reshoots of...
  8. Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing decreased volume with bluetooth in Windows with Apple Airpods Pro: Hello Microsoft's CommunityI have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I did it via the Insiders Preview Program before the actual release and I experienced low volume even though I raised it to the maximum 100. And I do not why it's low. Is it an Apple driver problem or...
  9. microsoft surface pro 5 and 6 are incompatable with Apple AirPods Pro

microsoft surface pro 5 and 6 are incompatable with Apple AirPods Pro: THIS IS A WARNING NOT A QUESTION. I have tried to fix this **** for months. Nothing works and it never will. ! ! ! W A R N I N G ! ! ! DO NOT BUY AIRPODS PRO IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM ON A SURFACE PRO computer. Every two nights I have to uninstall the Marvell...
  10. Bluetooth diriver for Apple Airpod Pro is broken

Bluetooth diriver for Apple Airpod Pro is broken: I started to have major problems with my sound system a week or two ago. After much testing and reading the source seems to be the drivers for my Airpod Pro bluetooth headphone stereo device. The biggest problem is the volume control/volume mixer from the lower right of the...