Windows 10: Experiencing Delay between clicks/ long load times/ fps drops when gaming. Are there any...

Discus and support Experiencing Delay between clicks/ long load times/ fps drops when gaming. Are there any... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community. So I got an issue going on with my Laptop right now. Currently I could only describe it as a form of lag, and choppy frame... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ExZelled, Mar 28, 2023.

1. ExZelled Win User

Experiencing Delay between clicks/ long load times/ fps drops when gaming. Are there any...

Hello Microsoft Community. So I got an issue going on with my Laptop right now. Currently I could only describe it as a form of lag, and choppy frame rate. When ever I open a tab or load a new one everything seems to slow down to a crawl and loads it in at a snails paste. I also seem to have some kind of delay when I click on the other tabs or just go through my settings just to find the problem. I'm not sure if this may help, but before I had this problem I was playing a game while my charger was plugged into my laptop before hearing a pop come from it making my laptop shutdown. Laptop charg

:)

ExZelled, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Experiencing Delay between clicks/ long load times/ fps drops when gaming. Are there any...

1. Experiencing Delay between clicks/ long load times/ fps drops when gaming. Are there any... - Similar Threads - Experiencing Delay between

2. Fps drop in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drop in games: so as the title says , i have been facing fps drops in games. for example sekiro which was working fine last year is currently unplayable because after say 5 minutes the fps drop from 60 to 30. I open up my task manager to see whats wrong and everythings fine. I checked using...
  3. Fps drop in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drop in games: so as the title says , i have been facing fps drops in games. for example sekiro which was working fine last year is currently unplayable because after say 5 minutes the fps drop from 60 to 30. I open up my task manager to see whats wrong and everythings fine. I checked using...
  4. Experiencing Delay between clicks/ long load times/ fps drops when gaming. Are there any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing Delay between clicks/ long load times/ fps drops when gaming. Are there any...: Hello Microsoft Community. So I got an issue going on with my Laptop right now. Currently I could only describe it as a form of lag, and choppy frame rate. When ever I open a tab or load a new one everything seems to slow down to a crawl and loads it in at a snails paste. I...
  5. FPS drop in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drop in games: windows updates are causing fps drops down to 20 - 10 fps in games that used to run at 80 -100 fps. I have tried every single fix out there. i've tried several different graphics driver versions, reinstalling windows, even a complete factory reset . specs - Lenovo legion 5...
  6. FPS drop in games

FPS drop in games: windows updates are causing fps drops down to 20 - 10 fps in games that used to run at 80 -100 fps. I have tried every single fix out there. i've tried several different graphics driver versions, reinstalling windows, even a complete factory reset . specs - Lenovo legion 5...
  7. FPS drops in any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops in any game: Hi I wasn't playing games for a long time till yesterday. I opened Grand Theft Auto 5 and the game was so laggy. It was 110 fps when doing nothing but when I drive around, it dips to 10 fps and lags every 3 seconds. The lags are like 0.5 seconds but you can definitely feel...
  8. FPS drops in any game

FPS drops in any game: Hi I wasn't playing games for a long time till yesterday. I opened Grand Theft Auto 5 and the game was so laggy. It was 110 fps when doing nothing but when I drive around, it dips to 10 fps and lags every 3 seconds. The lags are like 0.5 seconds but you can definitely feel...
  9. Fps Drops When moving in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps Drops When moving in game: So ive been at this for about 12 hours now and cant seem to figure out what the heck is going on. Yesterday I decided to reinstall windows 10 on my MSI Trident 3 10SI-002US. I figured a clean install to remove all the extras that come with the system wasn't a bad idea but I...
  10. Long load times and dramatic FPS drop. At a loss, need advise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Long load times and dramatic FPS drop. At a loss, need advise: Hello all, The other day while playing Assassins creed Odyssey, The game took much longer to load. From 30 seconds in the past, to four minutes. My FPS during that session averaged between 11 and 17. They used to be in the high 60s. I've also noticed the computer is a bit...