Windows 10: Experiencing frequent inexplicable stop code crashes

Discus and support Experiencing frequent inexplicable stop code crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Fairly recently over the past two weeks my system repeatedly crashes and I receive multiple stop code error types such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HollyEJ90, Feb 24, 2021.

1. HollyEJ90 Win User

Experiencing frequent inexplicable stop code crashes

Hello,

Fairly recently over the past two weeks my system repeatedly crashes and I receive multiple stop code error types such as IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT being ones I saw in sequence just this morning. I have not installed any new programs, do not have any external hardware beyond the bluetooth Surface Pen and mouse, and the only antivirus I use is Windows Defender.

The issue I have is that ALL of the troubleshooting I can find on Microsoft's support suggests that the things I do not have/use are causing the issues. I do have the latest DMP files from the most recent crash if that's necessary to provide.

A little help please? This issue is growing increasingly frustrating and I am not experienced enough to solve it on my own.

Thank you.

:)

HollyEJ90, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Terrypin Win User

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Experiencing frequent inexplicable stop code crashes [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Experiencing frequent inexplicable stop code crashes [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Artas1984 Win User
    Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

Artas1984, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Experiencing frequent inexplicable stop code crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Experiencing frequent inexplicable stop code crashes

1. Experiencing frequent inexplicable stop code crashes - Similar Threads - Experiencing frequent inexplicable

2. Frequent crashes Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION [NETIO.SYS]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashes Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION [NETIO.SYS]: Hello.Please can I have some guidance on how to resolve this issue. I have not been successful in replicating the conditions that trigger the issue.1. I have run the sfc /scannow command and all looks ok.2. From the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, I scanned for Memory...
  3. Frequent crashes Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION [NETIO.SYS]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent crashes Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION [NETIO.SYS]: Hello.Please can I have some guidance on how to resolve this issue. I have not been successful in replicating the conditions that trigger the issue.1. I have run the sfc /scannow command and all looks ok.2. From the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, I scanned for Memory...
  4. Experiencing Frequent System Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing Frequent System Crashes: For the past ~2 weeks I have been experiencing increasingly frequent system crashes. According to the event viewer and WinDbg reports, the crashes are resulting from prolonged runtimes at IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. I have been attempting to identify which drivers isare...
  5. Experiencing Frequent System Crashes

Experiencing Frequent System Crashes: For the past ~2 weeks I have been experiencing increasingly frequent system crashes. According to the event viewer and WinDbg reports, the crashes are resulting from prolonged runtimes at IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. I have been attempting to identify which drivers isare...
  6. Experiencing Frequent System Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Experiencing frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing frequent BSOD: Hi, I am experiencing frequent BSOD with my machine lately. The issue occured randomly without any trigger, each time with a different error code, so I have no clue what's going wrong.The latest BSOD appear with error code watchdog_timeoutHere are the dump...
  8. Experiencing frequent BSOD

Experiencing frequent BSOD: Hi, I am experiencing frequent BSOD with my machine lately. The issue occured randomly without any trigger, each time with a different error code, so I have no clue what's going wrong.The latest BSOD appear with error code watchdog_timeoutHere are the dump...
  9. Frequent BSODs and crashes with different stop codes every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs and crashes with different stop codes every time: Recently, I bought some new ram for my PC, I already had 2 8GB sticks and there weren't many issues till then.Since I added this new ram, my PC started to get very frequent BSODs and basically every single one has a different stop code. Besides BSODs, I had a lot of...
  10. Frequent BSODs and crashes with different stop codes every time

Frequent BSODs and crashes with different stop codes every time: Recently, I bought some new ram for my PC, I already had 2 8GB sticks and there weren't many issues till then.Since I added this new ram, my PC started to get very frequent BSODs and basically every single one has a different stop code. Besides BSODs, I had a lot of...