Windows 10: Experiencing many BSOD's in Windows 10 with different errors every time

Discus and support Experiencing many BSOD's in Windows 10 with different errors every time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I was having some issues with getting constant BSOD. I did a clean install of Windows 10 already but this issue still happens frequently. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alondra Melizza, May 31, 2020.

1. Experiencing many BSOD's in Windows 10 with different errors every time

Hi,

I was having some issues with getting constant BSOD. I did a clean install of Windows 10 already but this issue still happens frequently.

I have a link to my minidump files hoping to get some help.

https://cometmail-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/r/personal/amr170000_utdallas_edu/Documents/minidump%20files.zip?csf=1&web=1&e=ezWz2g

:)

Alondra Melizza, May 31, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Experiencing many BSOD's in Windows 10 with different errors every time :)

cplpro, May 31, 2020
  3. Sinotek Win User
    BSOD random times different errors

Experiencing many BSOD's in Windows 10 with different errors every time [​IMG]

Sinotek, May 31, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

Experiencing many BSOD's in Windows 10 with different errors every time

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Experiencing many BSOD's in Windows 10 with different errors every time :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Experiencing many BSOD's in Windows 10 with different errors every time

1. Experiencing many BSOD's in Windows 10 with different errors every time - Similar Threads - Experiencing many BSOD's

2. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  3. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  4. experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.: hello all,i've been experience BSODs for roughly 2 or 3 years now, and i've had this pc for almost 4 years. it's probably a little too late to be asking for some help seeing as i will most likely get a new computer for christmas, but if the plans fall through, i'm going to...
  5. experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.

experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.: hello all,i've been experience BSODs for roughly 2 or 3 years now, and i've had this pc for almost 4 years. it's probably a little too late to be asking for some help seeing as i will most likely get a new computer for christmas, but if the plans fall through, i'm going to...
  6. BSOD different errors every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD different errors every time: Hello, I encountered a BSOD yesterday and it kept appearing just a few moments after windows login. Errors have mostly been something about memory management for example kmode_exception_not_handled, attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, critical structure corruption, driver...
  7. BSOD different errors every time

BSOD different errors every time: Hello, I encountered a BSOD yesterday and it kept appearing just a few moments after windows login. Errors have mostly been something about memory management for example kmode_exception_not_handled, attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, critical structure corruption, driver...
  8. Many Different BSOD errors.

Many Different BSOD errors.: I recently built a new computer and have had nothing but BSOD errors for a week now. Here is the list of things I know to try and have, many times. Installed W10 from usb drive multiple times, then just from windows i installed W10 again, created a new W10 on another usb...
  9. Many different BSOD errors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many different BSOD errors?: submitted by /u/chsugxusjsbx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flwjw5/many_different_bsod_errors/
  10. experiencing lots of different BSOD errors

experiencing lots of different BSOD errors: hi I have been experiencing a lot of BSOD errors and have been trying everything i can to fix them. they seem to happen the most when i am playing games but will also happen randomly. i have attached today's dump files below. 65911

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 blus ecrren gives different errors every time