Windows 10: Experiencing Multiple BSOD Errors - Seeking Assistance

Discus and support Experiencing Multiple BSOD Errors - Seeking Assistance in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community,I have recently been experiencing a series of Blue Screen of Death BSOD crashes on my Windows computer. These crashes have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alex Oraibi, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Experiencing Multiple BSOD Errors - Seeking Assistance

Hello Microsoft Community,I have recently been experiencing a series of Blue Screen of Death BSOD crashes on my Windows computer. These crashes have been occurring with different error messages, including KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL, among others.My System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name ALEXPC System Manufacturer ASUS System Model System Product Name System Type x64-based PC System SKU SKU Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM

:)

Alex Oraibi, Mar 31, 2023

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Experiencing Multiple BSOD Errors - Seeking Assistance [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Mar 31, 2023
  3. In reference to experiencing random BSOD screens with random error codes.

Hi, so from past 20 days, I have been experiencing random BSOD while either browsing internet, or playing games. Firstly
    this occurred after the insider's update I got 20 days ago; At that time, I experienced a green screen, with some error code, which I couldn't note, since you know, AUTOMATIC RESTART !!! But then
    from past 2 days, the BSOD occurrences has been very frequent, like 30 minutes or so.

Some of the BSODs that I have experienced are, as follows-

1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - while browsing, on the internet, &
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - during playing games on citra emulator.

Since, my overall windows bootup time, and core system functionalities are intact (BTW,
    I also ran diagnostics and it states NO system or memory errors), I
    would like to get immediate assistance over this matter, since now my system is just throwing random BSOD at any time.

BTW, I have never experienced BSOD before the last insider's update in June.

My system is DELL Inspiron 7572.

Please assist, Thanks !!

Shivam_Tewari.V1.0, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Kursah Win User

Experiencing Multiple BSOD Errors - Seeking Assistance

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Experiencing Multiple BSOD Errors - Seeking Assistance

1. Experiencing Multiple BSOD Errors - Seeking Assistance - Similar Threads - Experiencing Multiple BSOD

2. Seeking Community Assistance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Seeking Community Assistance: I hope this message finds you well. I find myself grappling with a critical issue on my Windows system that has persisted despite my best efforts to resolve it. In the hopes of finding a solution, I'm reaching out to this community for assistance....
  3. Seeking Community Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Community Assistance: I hope this message finds you well. I find myself grappling with a critical issue on my Windows system that has persisted despite my best efforts to resolve it. In the hopes of finding a solution, I'm reaching out to this community for assistance....
  4. Seeking Community Assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Been experiencing multiple BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been experiencing multiple BSODs: System Information local Computer name:DESKTOP-NUG91H0Windows version:Windows 11, 10.0, version 2009, build: 22621 x64Windows dir:C:\WindowsHardware:ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., ROG STRIX B650E-I GAMING WIFICPU:AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core Processor 8664, level:...
  6. Been experiencing multiple BSODs

Been experiencing multiple BSODs: System Information local Computer name:DESKTOP-NUG91H0Windows version:Windows 11, 10.0, version 2009, build: 22621 x64Windows dir:C:\WindowsHardware:ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., ROG STRIX B650E-I GAMING WIFICPU:AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core Processor 8664, level:...
  7. Experiencing Multiple BSOD Errors - Seeking Assistance

Experiencing Multiple BSOD Errors - Seeking Assistance: Hello Microsoft Community,I have recently been experiencing a series of Blue Screen of Death BSOD crashes on my Windows computer. These crashes have been occurring with different error messages, including KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL, among...
  8. Seeking Assistance on the request below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Assistance on the request below: svchost 524 A request to write to the file "C:\Windows\system32\LogFiles\Sum\Svc.log" at offset 1077248 0x0000000000107000 for 4096 0x00001000 bytes has not completed for 36 seconds. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for...
  9. Seeking Assistance on the request below

Seeking Assistance on the request below: svchost 524 A request to write to the file "C:\Windows\system32\LogFiles\Sum\Svc.log" at offset 1077248 0x0000000000107000 for 4096 0x00001000 bytes has not completed for 36 seconds. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for...
  10. Been experiencing multiple near constant BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been experiencing multiple near constant BSODs: I recently purchased this PC a little over a month ago and after a few days, I started experiencing BSODs nearly at the same rate my previous PC which was around a year old before I swapped it out. I then reinstalled windows to see if maybe that would fix the issues but a...