Windows 10: Experiencing occasional Error 3F0 boot error, Windows Event Viewer shows "Kernel-Power"...

Discus and support Experiencing occasional Error 3F0 boot error, Windows Event Viewer shows "Kernel-Power"... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bugcheck Code: 292 or 340 or 239 or 0 or 122Source has been listed as "Kernel-Power" for every Critical shutdown error with an event ID of 41, and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JasonHe54, May 19, 2022.

1. JasonHe54 Win User

Experiencing occasional Error 3F0 boot error, Windows Event Viewer shows "Kernel-Power"...

Bugcheck Code: 292 or 340 or 239 or 0 or 122Source has been listed as "Kernel-Power" for every Critical shutdown error with an event ID of 41, and a Task Category of 63. Latest one is a Bugcheck Code of 292 at about 6PM Eastern US Time of May 19th today at time of writing. The issue I've been experiencing was a 3F0 error upon boot occasionally, but far too many times for it to be acceptable considering the laptop is about 6 months old. I've already contacted HP about it, but they're running through their diagnostic thing, but I've also seen posts about this, and I just wanted to see if som

:)

JasonHe54, May 19, 2022
  2. Antiedman Win User

3f0 no OS found Error HP. Sometimes can boot into drive!

Please read all for full sequence of events and diagnostics. Placed from mobile smartphone.

Computer: HP Pavilion 24-xa0020, Black - 4NM45AA#ABA
    Keyboard Wireless only

What has been completed:

previous- Power outage caused 3FO.
    HP diagnostics No harddrive found??Removed Wireless radio USB dongal. Fixed
    Computer boot.

Current--
    May 1st, 2020: 3F0 error occurred after hard power button shutdown.
    Steps taken.
    1. Removed dongles- No Fix (boot to OS hdd=No, 3f0 error repeated.)
    2. Entered Bios, reset to default- No Fix (Boot to OS HDD= No, 3f0 error screen repeated.)
    3. Inserted official Windows 10 media tool USB flash memory stick No fix( Boot to USB =yes, Basic diagnostic= No HDD Found)
    4. Reentered Bios rest To default, no fix (Boot to OS HDD= No, 3f0 error screen repeated)
    5. Turned off computer disconected external power supply cable pulg, Came home from work (9 hours 45 minutes), Reconnected same power supply. Fixed yes (Boot to OS HDD = Yes OS operational)

Entered Windows Restart. Computer restarted.

Entered Windows shutdown. Computer Shows HP 3f0 error screen!

Repeated step 5 from above! Computer fixed boot to OS!

Scared to shutdown computer please help!

Currently have a 3f0!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh God I may never BE ABLE TO shut down my computer HELP!

Antiedman, May 19, 2022
  3. James01 Win User
    ATi Tool error in Event Viewer

I uninstalled ATI Tool about a month ago, yet there are still ATI Tool related error messages sprinkled throughout my Event Viewer. This is what the error is:

"The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
    ATITool"

Why is it there? Has ATI Tool not uninstalled correctly? *Bang Head :banghead:

Help please.

James01, May 19, 2022
  4. extr3me Win User

Experiencing occasional Error 3F0 boot error, Windows Event Viewer shows "Kernel-Power"...

XP Event viewer shows errors

Hi,

Recently i noticed that windows event viewer shows this error:

"AMLI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to create an illegal memory OpRegion, starting at address 0x0, with a length of 0x1000. This region lies in the Operating system's protected memory address range (0x0 - 0x9f800). This could lead to system instability. Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance."

I start getting this message every 10-15 minutes while playing 3D games like Left 4 dead. My system hangs or restarts from time to time (while idle or is booting). I have tested my pc with prime95, furmark, memtest, other burn-in applications..... No crashes, everything looks stable. Any ideas? Thanks.

extr3me, May 19, 2022
Thema:

1. Experiencing occasional Error 3F0 boot error, Windows Event Viewer shows "Kernel-Power"... - Similar Threads - Experiencing occasional Error

2. Laptop boots up but occasionally gets "Boot Device not found, Error 3F0"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop boots up but occasionally gets "Boot Device not found, Error 3F0": Hi, This problem started a few months ago when my laptop was running Windows 10. I usually put my laptop to sleep to preserve ongoing work, and it started giving me the error "Boot Device not found". But it allows me to boot up normally after exiting the Windows Diagnostics...
  3. Laptop boots up but occasionally gets "Boot Device not found, Error 3F0"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop boots up but occasionally gets "Boot Device not found, Error 3F0": Hi, This problem started a few months ago when my laptop was running Windows 10. I usually put my laptop to sleep to preserve ongoing work, and it started giving me the error "Boot Device not found". But it allows me to boot up normally after exiting the Windows Diagnostics...
  4. Event 41 kernel power error

Event 41 kernel power error: I'm posting this question again because last time I wasn't able to find a solution before the thread locked. The problem started in September or so and has probably crashed my computer at least one time every day. I usually get the blue screen DPC watchdog error and have to...
  5. Event 41 kernel power error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 41 kernel power error: I'm posting this question again because last time I wasn't able to find a solution before the thread locked. The problem started in September or so and has probably crashed my computer at least one time every day. I usually get the blue screen DPC watchdog error and have to...
  6. Event 41 kernel power error

Event 41 kernel power error: The problem started on the 8th of this month and has probably crashed my computer at least one time every day. I get the blue screen DPC watchdog error and have to restart my computer. I've made a thread about this before, but about only the DPC watchdog error. Not sure if it...
  7. Event 41 kernel power error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event 41 kernel power error: The problem started on the 8th of this month and has probably crashed my computer at least one time every day. I get the blue screen DPC watchdog error and have to restart my computer. I've made a thread about this before, but about only the DPC watchdog error. Not sure if it...
  8. Experiencing occasional Error 3F0 boot error, Windows Event Viewer shows "Kernel-Power"...

Experiencing occasional Error 3F0 boot error, Windows Event Viewer shows "Kernel-Power"...: Bugcheck Code: 292 or 340 or 239 or 0 or 122Source has been listed as "Kernel-Power" for every Critical shutdown error with an event ID of 41, and a Task Category of 63. Latest one is a Bugcheck Code of 292 at about 6PM Eastern US Time of May 19th today at time of writing....
  9. Experiencing occasional Error 3F0 boot error, Windows Event Viewer shows "Kernel-Power"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing occasional Error 3F0 boot error, Windows Event Viewer shows "Kernel-Power"...: Bugcheck Code: 292 or 340 or 239 or 0 or 122Source has been listed as "Kernel-Power" for every Critical shutdown error with an event ID of 41, and a Task Category of 63. Latest one is a Bugcheck Code of 292 at about 6PM Eastern US Time of May 19th today at time of writing....
  10. Event viewer shows Critical about Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Support
    Event viewer shows Critical about Kernel-Power: My box is Windows 10 x64 pro ver 19041.329. I have Power problem at Event viewer which shows Critical about Kernel-Power. 1. the General message is "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding,...