Windows 10: Experiencing persistent BSOD

Discus and support Experiencing persistent BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I frequently experience BSOD messages saying "page_fault_in_nonpaged_area","memory_management", and just recently after running driver verifier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aiden Jolley-Ruhn, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Experiencing persistent BSOD

Hi,

I frequently experience BSOD messages saying "page_fault_in_nonpaged_area","memory_management", and just recently after running driver verifier to test my drivers I received "special_pool_detected_memory_corruption" I believe this links back to my drivers as most of my hardware is new. Another thing that I've attempted to do is sfc /scannow in powershell and it returns saying that it has found corrupt files but is not able to repair them.

So far I've run tweaking.com's repair program, checked my hard drives for problems, and run many other tests I've found online and came back with no luck.

Here is a link to all the mini dumps that were created today, I don't know how to search through the file to find the problem so I'm hoping this helps find the problem.

https://file.io/QWOLGdrdiOXE

:)

Aiden Jolley-Ruhn, Mar 4, 2021

2. Persistent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Ok understood CW. Could it be possible that even though the memory used is in the QVL list for the motherboard that it would still cause BSODs? I don't really feel like futzing with Memtest so would next steps be updating to latest BIOS, installing all RAM and then retesting?

RyanTScott, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Experiencing persistent BSOD

BSOD due to netadaptercx.sys after waking the PC from Sleep

Hi Prakhar,

The steps you suggested did not solve the problem. I am still experiencing the BSOD when waking the computer from sleep. If you have an other suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

ChrisBarber2, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Experiencing persistent BSOD

1. Experiencing persistent BSOD - Similar Threads - Experiencing persistent BSOD

2. Persistent BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent BSOD Errors: I have had a recurring problem with a variety of BSOD errors going back about 18 months. They seem to come and go in frequency, sometimes being weeks apart and sometimes back to back, 3 or 4 in a day. This is on a personal desktop machine, so I've just put up with it. Every...
  3. Persistent BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent BSOD Errors: I have had a recurring problem with a variety of BSOD errors going back about 18 months. They seem to come and go in frequency, sometimes being weeks apart and sometimes back to back, 3 or 4 in a day. This is on a personal desktop machine, so I've just put up with it. Every...
  4. Persistent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent BSOD: I have been trying to track down the cause of a persistent blue screen issue for several weeks now and have been unsuccessful. It initially started as blue screens whenever I would play games on my computer. The stop code was WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, and I could not get my...
  5. Persistent BSOD

Persistent BSOD: I have been trying to track down the cause of a persistent blue screen issue for several weeks now and have been unsuccessful. It initially started as blue screens whenever I would play games on my computer. The stop code was WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, and I could not get my...
  6. Experiencing frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing frequent BSOD: Hi, I am experiencing frequent BSOD with my machine lately. The issue occured randomly without any trigger, each time with a different error code, so I have no clue what's going wrong.The latest BSOD appear with error code watchdog_timeoutHere are the dump...
  7. Experiencing frequent BSOD

Experiencing frequent BSOD: Hi, I am experiencing frequent BSOD with my machine lately. The issue occured randomly without any trigger, each time with a different error code, so I have no clue what's going wrong.The latest BSOD appear with error code watchdog_timeoutHere are the dump...
  8. Persistent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent BSOD: Hello, I'm having some difficulties with my Windows 10 enterprise version 2004 on my Dell XPS 15 9560 machine. I've experienced BSOD's on startup and shutdown. Most of them seem to be related to "usbxhci.sys". I've tried windows clean reset and update all drivers but the...
  9. Persistent BSOD

Persistent BSOD: Hello, On my Dell XPS 15 9560, running Windows 10 Enterprise version 2004, I've experienced random BSOD's the last couple of months. However I've not been successful in repairing it. The BSOD appears even after clean install and updating all drivers to latest versions. Help...
  10. Persistent BSOD

Persistent BSOD: First my apologies for not providing a log file with my post. I'm unable to run the tool that is provided in the Posting Instructions thread on the affected machine, because I can't get it to boot regularly, into safe mode or even into the recovery partition of the hard...