Windows 10: EXPERIENCING VARIOUS BLUESCREENS

Discus and support EXPERIENCING VARIOUS BLUESCREENS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, for past few months my laptop got many various bluescreens and I don't know why and what to do, really. Everything started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KamilaDobija, Feb 11, 2019.

1. EXPERIENCING VARIOUS BLUESCREENS

Dear Microsoft Community,

for past few months my laptop got many various bluescreens and I don't know why and what to do, really. Everything started when I first played the game and after that approximately once a month I got a bluscreen error, but recently, I was bombarded with 10 of them in the past month. I have saved 7-8 of minidump files from these last bluscreens thinking that it will guide me what to do.

Most of these problems are - Page Fault In Non Paged Area, Memory Management, Kernel Security Check Failure as I remember.

What I've already done to troubleshoot it:

> I check Event Viewer to see when error occured.

> I've run checkdisk in command prompt - nothing wrong detected.

> I've run bluescreen troubleshooting in Windows - nothing detected.

> I've run memory diagnostics to see if it's a problem with RAM - nothing bad detected.

> I've run Verifier to see if there are problems with drivers - I got a BSOD loop with Driver Verified Detected Violation and couldn't restart my laptop normally, but when I entered into safe mode and set settings to default I could at least restart my computer again without a BSOD loop. There were no "hints" about corrupted drivers though while getting these BSOD Driver Verified Detected Violation
    > now I've installed Driver Easy and I'm updating 25 drivers, but while doing so, I've got the latest BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure, I've browsed through Event Viewer to get info about errors and it was related to mmc.exe (Microsoft Management Console) and it was unhandled exception, so no info whatsoever.

If anyone could help me somehow, I'll really appreciate it.

:)

KamilaDobija, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Feb 11, 2019
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Feb 11, 2019
  4. EXPERIENCING VARIOUS BLUESCREENS

Freezing upon waking computer and booting, No BSOD however.

Thank you axe0, I have created a new thread at the location listed. I have marked this as solved as well.

ddswanson31, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

EXPERIENCING VARIOUS BLUESCREENS

1. EXPERIENCING VARIOUS BLUESCREENS - Similar Threads - EXPERIENCING VARIOUS BLUESCREENS

2. I'm experiencing constant blue screens of death with various errors codes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm experiencing constant blue screens of death with various errors codes.: I built a pc about a year ago, and for the most part it's been running fine up until recently. Now I'm getting constant blue screens with different error codes. I'm including a link to a reddit post with more details about my build. From there you'll find a link with my dump...
  3. Various bluescreens mainly video tdr failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various bluescreens mainly video tdr failure: Hi, for the past 2 months my PC has been having various bluescreens the main one being VIDEO TDR FAILURE, however some of the others ive experienced are PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION however they have only been about once or twice each....
  4. Various bluescreens mainly video tdr failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various bluescreens mainly video tdr failure: Hi, for the past 2 months my PC has been having various bluescreens the main one being VIDEO TDR FAILURE, however some of the others ive experienced are PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION however they have only been about once or twice each....
  5. Various bluescreens mainly video tdr failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.

Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.: Hello,I recently bought a lenovo laptop a couple months ago and it was working fine until about a month ago where i started having very infrequent blue screens.These bluescreens over the past month or so have increased in frequency and I am puzzled as to what to do to fix the...
  7. Various bluescreens/freezes on Windows 10, need help.

Various bluescreens/freezes on Windows 10, need help.: Hey there, i've been having issues with windows 10 since towards the final days of March, i don't know what's causing these issues, i've taken my laptop back to where i bought it from and was told this is a driver issue and should update my drivers. I have an ASUS TUF Gaming...
  8. Experiencing constant, various BSODs on fresh install

Experiencing constant, various BSODs on fresh install: Hi all. Just to start, here are my specs. I'm running Windows 10 Professional x64, Version 2004, OS Build 19041.508. The desktop is built by me, and my OS is purchased by me. The hardware is only about a year old. MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Plus WIFI RAM : 16GB Crucial Ballistix...
  9. Bluescreen with various error codes

Bluescreen with various error codes: Attached is the link to dump file and .nfo file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asht83ypNKXhgZNeTBD2HO28ucRXuQ?e=lqpfh4 https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asht83ypNKXhgZNdvEEUsz-nPJSxAw?e=Tq6X5N Please help!...
  10. Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games

Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games: The games I'm getting these problems with are Killing Floor 2, Fallout 4, and GTA V. I'm not doing anything in particular to cause these crashes, they seem to just happen over a certain amount of time, with Killing Floor 2 about 15 minutes of game play. Attachment 59638...