Windows 10: Expiration

Discus and support Expiration in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Does Windows licenses expire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/expiration/d98a2906-13b7-4f74-a42e-d76afe4de7cc" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BillSchaefer1, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Expiration

Does Windows licenses

expire?

:)

BillSchaefer1, Apr 9, 2019

2. Expired Certificate

Hi,

We understand that you're having an issue with an expired certificate on your Windows 10 PC.

In line with this, have you tried contacting your device manufacturer for an update about the next steps you need to do after the procedure they did on your PC?

To make sure that your PC is secured, kindly run your antivirus software as well as the
    System Maintenance troubleshooter. The
    System Maintenance
    troubleshooter will find and clean up unused files and shortcuts, and perform maintenance tasks. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

We also suggest that you perform a Disk Cleanup in Windows 10 to delete temporary
    files.

Let us know the result after following the steps above.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Johnny.ts Win User
    Unknown certificate expires every week

Hi,

• Where exactly you get this error “Unknown certificate expires”? at the taskbar besides the clock
    • Is your system connected to the Domain? Yes, but this only happes to 4 pcs, the rest 3.000 are working fine.

I followed your suggestion and posted the question at technet forums.

Unknown certificate expires every week

Johnny.ts, Apr 9, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Expiration

EA: New Online Gaming Content Codes Could Expire Before Even Being Used

If expiration of the DA2 online pass is not listed on the outside of the box, EA may have a lawsuit coming. If it's advertized on the box, it better be in there, and work, or it's fraud.

cadaveca, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Expiration

1. Expiration - Similar Threads - Expiration

2. My cached credentials expired. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cached credentials expired. How do I fix this?: I can't use my student account because this error keeps popping up and it's not letting me use any of the apps. How do I fix this???Errorsomething went wrong. [1001]Correlation Id: 13bc86ea-d14f-4ba4-913f-3c5790c7ba17Timestamp: 2024-04-27T19:45:33.000ZDPTI:...
  3. My cached credentials expired. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cached credentials expired. How do I fix this?: I can't use my student account because this error keeps popping up and it's not letting me use any of the apps. How do I fix this???Errorsomething went wrong. [1001]Correlation Id: 13bc86ea-d14f-4ba4-913f-3c5790c7ba17Timestamp: 2024-04-27T19:45:33.000ZDPTI:...
  4. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  5. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  6. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...
  8. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...
  9. A component of the operating system has expired Error code : 0x0000605 memtest.efi windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A component of the operating system has expired Error code : 0x0000605 memtest.efi windows 11: I installed a new RAM and i checked it with Windows Memory Diagnostics, and this is what it went, how to fix this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-component-of-the-operating-system-has-expired/1d91b1ef-b2a2-4888-a8b4-b4707a3669c6
  10. A component of the operating system has expired Error code : 0x0000605 memtest.efi windows 11

A component of the operating system has expired Error code : 0x0000605 memtest.efi windows 11: I installed a new RAM and i checked it with Windows Memory Diagnostics, and this is what it went, how to fix this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-component-of-the-operating-system-has-expired/1d91b1ef-b2a2-4888-a8b4-b4707a3669c6