Windows 10: Explain this please

Discus and support Explain this please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So this happened on my pc. I'm not sure what happened but it is confusing me alot.[ATTACH] Also, the wifi is on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DucNguyen Tran, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Explain this please

So this happened on my pc. I'm not sure what happened but it is confusing me alot. Explain this please bc1cdc0e-874b-4752-ba5d-45c3b20e0696?upload=true.png

Also, the wifi is on.

:)

DucNguyen Tran, Feb 28, 2021

2. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Feb 28, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 28, 2021
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Explain this please

DayZ (Mod for ARMA II: OAH) Clubhouse

Thank you both for explaining that, I didn't realize how difficult it was to right click, click, then paste. The error of my ways have been spelled out. Once again, if you guys didn't explain it, I never would have figured out what the point of that post was, simplifying already simple steps, thank you! Now we just have to hope it look erocker a few hours to complete mysteps, that way he had time to read that super easy suggestion, and save sometime, because I don't think he could have completed the steps I listed within a few seconds, and I don't want to hear about how much time he wasted, thats if he even uses IE (because most people on a tech forum love IE).

1Kurgan1, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Explain this please

1. Explain this please - Similar Threads - Explain please

2. Can someone please explain all the different user folders? This is too confusing!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone please explain all the different user folders? This is too confusing!!!: Sorry if I sound really dumb here. I have used Windows 10 Pro for a while, but I am still confused and increasingly confused by all these different user folders, and I'm afraid I'm going to lose data. I've got PC: Documents. I've got my user name Documents. I've got...
  3. My PC Is completely done. Please help. Cant reset my PC. Full details explained.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC Is completely done. Please help. Cant reset my PC. Full details explained.: I ran AMD Driver Utility to remove all my GPU drivers and now my PC is dead. It bsods all the time and I've been trying for 3 hours to fix it. I reset the pc in windows recovery and it gave me an error stating it couldn't be finished. I tried doing a full on reset to delete...
  4. Can someone please explain this dmp file to me. Thank you.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone please explain this dmp file to me. Thank you.: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\LilJi\Desktop\dump files\032421-9812-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path...
  5. Can someone please explain me this...

Can someone please explain me this...: I have a Xbox One S Wireless Controller for Windows 10 (Bluetooth + WiFi adapter). The example game is Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I have a MSI MEG Z390 Motherboard with a case which has 4x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1 ports in the back and 2x USB 3.1 ports on the front panel. The...
  6. Can someone please explain to me what this is? Every time I press my “P” key this happens....

Can someone please explain to me what this is? Every time I press my “P” key this happens....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/4Four4four4four4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lv3srx/can_someone_please_explain_to_me_what_this_is/
  7. Can someone please explain why this happens? It happens anytime I start up my PC. Apps...

Can someone please explain why this happens? It happens anytime I start up my PC. Apps...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GraveSymphony [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l61e2n/can_someone_please_explain_why_this_happens_it/
  8. Can someone explain hard drive partitions to me please.

Can someone explain hard drive partitions to me please.: These are the current partitions i have on my hard drive. https://ibb.co/PQrD7Mz I bought my PC pre built years ago so they would have been setup by the company who made it. I would like to format my hard drive and do a clean windows install, do i have to set up these...
  9. Please, I need help! (problem explained in the comments)

Please, I need help! (problem explained in the comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GenisVenom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3b1tz/please_i_need_help_problem_explained_in_the/
  10. Why? Please someone explain or run me through some troubleshooting methods

Why? Please someone explain or run me through some troubleshooting methods: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hppgoogo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kq6n1t/why_please_someone_explain_or_run_me_through_some/