Windows 10: Explain this please

Discus and support Explain this please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So this happened on my pc. I'm not sure what happened but it is confusing me alot.[ATTACH] Also, the wifi is on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DucNguyen Tran, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Explain this please

So this happened on my pc. I'm not sure what happened but it is confusing me alot. Explain this please bc1cdc0e-874b-4752-ba5d-45c3b20e0696?upload=true.png

Also, the wifi is on.

:)

DucNguyen Tran, Feb 28, 2021

2. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Feb 28, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 28, 2021
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Explain this please

DayZ (Mod for ARMA II: OAH) Clubhouse

Thank you both for explaining that, I didn't realize how difficult it was to right click, click, then paste. The error of my ways have been spelled out. Once again, if you guys didn't explain it, I never would have figured out what the point of that post was, simplifying already simple steps, thank you! Now we just have to hope it look erocker a few hours to complete mysteps, that way he had time to read that super easy suggestion, and save sometime, because I don't think he could have completed the steps I listed within a few seconds, and I don't want to hear about how much time he wasted, thats if he even uses IE (because most people on a tech forum love IE).

1Kurgan1, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Explain this please

1. Explain this please - Similar Threads - Explain please

2. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  3. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  4. Please explain!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Please explain!: Can someone please explain to me if the "New PC MANAGER" is available or not? I have been told it has been removed from the Microsoft store! Some links divert you to the "Store" even though a message pops up "This app isn't verified". It then shows you the app in the store...
  5. Please explain!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please explain!: Can someone please explain to me if the "New PC MANAGER" is available or not? I have been told it has been removed from the Microsoft store! Some links divert you to the "Store" even though a message pops up "This app isn't verified". It then shows you the app in the store...
  6. Please explain!

7. I saw this MSI Laptop with Windows 11 and an intel i5: PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!

I saw this MSI Laptop with Windows 11 and an intel i5: PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!: MSI Sword 15 A12UC-295 15.6" Full HD 144Hz, Intel Core i5-12450H 2.0GHz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 4GB, Windows 11 Home Gaming Laptop, Free Gaming Headset and Mouse,Adorama...
  8. I saw this MSI Laptop with Windows 11 and an intel i5: PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I saw this MSI Laptop with Windows 11 and an intel i5: PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!: MSI Sword 15 A12UC-295 15.6" Full HD 144Hz, Intel Core i5-12450H 2.0GHz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 4GB, Windows 11 Home Gaming Laptop, Free Gaming Headset and Mouse,Adorama...
  9. Please explain windows system log in English.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please explain windows system log in English.: Dear Ask a Question, This is Tommy Park Seongsoo, IT Lead at Incheon site of JnJ. Please explain what the message means in windows log. <Background> - One of our printer with Windows 10 PC had a malfunction and we figured out there had been a change in configuration -...
  10. Please explain windows system log in English.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please explain windows system log in English.: Dear Ask a Question, This is Tommy Park Seongsoo, IT Lead at Incheon site of JnJ. Please explain what the message means in windows log. <Background> - One of our printer with Windows 10 PC had a malfunction and we figured out there had been a change in configuration -...