Windows 10: Explaining how burger patties were made in the 90s flagged each comment for 'review' ****?

Discus and support Explaining how burger patties were made in the 90s flagged each comment for 'review' ****? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; McDonald's to revamp burger patties in major fast food overhaul: 'No more dry patties' msn.com I said: "In the 90s Burger King used to flame broil... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kyle Hill1, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Explaining how burger patties were made in the 90s flagged each comment for 'review' ****?

McDonald's to revamp burger patties in major fast food overhaul: 'No more dry patties' msn.com I said: "In the 90s Burger King used to flame broil their patties thru a conveyer belt over an open flame and Dairy Queen also flame broiled known as Dairy Queen Braizer." I was going to add a 2nd comment saying that Mcdonalds set the modern day standards of everything being shipped out and microwaved but the 1st comment about patties got held under review no matter how I worded it so I didn't bother as it wouldn't make any sense without the first comment. I wonder if the word 'Open Flame' may hav

:)

Kyle Hill1, Dec 1, 2023
  2. mcilroddy Win User

Windows 10 burger menu

How can we suggest to have the burger menu swappable from the left side of the screen just like the notification area on the right. Its a real pain that we still don't have 100% touch optimised OS. The burger menu is tedious to interact with.

mcilroddy, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Mecrog Win User
    Is there a way to flag troll reviews?

Hi Guys!

My church has an app (New Horizon Church) which I noticed was recently graced with a troll review saying the app directs you to "the gay category of ****.com." (His words, not mine.) I was trying to figure out a way to flag the review, but haven't found
    any way to do it. How would I go about flagging that review as bogus? Is it even possible?

Thanks so much for your time! I appreciate it!

Regards,

Byron

Mecrog, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Mystere Win User

Explaining how burger patties were made in the 90s flagged each comment for 'review' ****?

MS Wants to Make Win 10 Spam-Free: Abusive App Reviews to Be Remove

Well, you can see by the steps they are taking, they have technology designed to identify spam (probably massive number of reviews coming from the same IP address and accounts, or similar), as well as a review process which means reviews can be flagged and viewed by a person, as well as the ability for the app owner and community to respond to comments.

Mystere, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Explaining how burger patties were made in the 90s flagged each comment for 'review' ****?

1. Explaining how burger patties were made in the 90s flagged each comment for 'review' ****? - Similar Threads - Explaining burger patties

2. Saying the truth about Ebay gets my comments flagged for review ****?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saying the truth about Ebay gets my comments flagged for review ****?: Amazon Prime Video will start showing ads on January 29th msn.com article here I forgot to include.Seriously now you have resorted to censoring anything negative about Ebay? I was replying to Dave Rubin whom was braggin about dumping Amazn and going to Ebay so I explained why...
  3. Saying the truth about Ebay gets my comments flagged for review ****?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saying the truth about Ebay gets my comments flagged for review ****?: Amazon Prime Video will start showing ads on January 29th msn.com article here I forgot to include.Seriously now you have resorted to censoring anything negative about Ebay? I was replying to Dave Rubin whom was braggin about dumping Amazn and going to Ebay so I explained why...
  4. Explaining how burger patties were made in the 90s flagged each comment for 'review' ****?

Explaining how burger patties were made in the 90s flagged each comment for 'review' ****?: McDonald's to revamp burger patties in major fast food overhaul: 'No more dry patties' msn.com I said: "In the 90s Burger King used to flame broil their patties thru a conveyer belt over an open flame and Dairy Queen also flame broiled known as Dairy Queen Braizer." I was...
  5. How to delete a comment made in response to my comment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete a comment made in response to my comment: A person posted a response to my comment, and for some reason it extends beyond the little box when it showed up as a response. Now I can't get rid of it. Tried restarting, turning off Firefox, nothing will allow it to be deleted.Help....
  6. How to delete a comment made in response to my comment

How to delete a comment made in response to my comment: A person posted a response to my comment, and for some reason it extends beyond the little box when it showed up as a response. Now I can't get rid of it. Tried restarting, turning off Firefox, nothing will allow it to be deleted.Help....
  7. MSN comments being "reviewed".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN comments being "reviewed".: I have had a couple of my comments on MSN reported and the only thing I get is:"thank you. We will review this comment and remove it if it doesn't meet our standards"That's all I can see, I have no idea of knowing which comment it was nor do I get a chance to say anything...
  8. MSN comments being "reviewed".

MSN comments being "reviewed".: I have had a couple of my comments on MSN reported and the only thing I get is:"thank you. We will review this comment and remove it if it doesn't meet our standards"That's all I can see, I have no idea of knowing which comment it was nor do I get a chance to say anything...
  9. Help? Explained in comments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help? Explained in comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/big_chom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgjiyt/help_explained_in_comments/
  10. no changes were made

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no changes were made: when I try to reboot my pc it says no changes were made. I would like to reboot it bc I have a couple of viruses becuz of pirated apps. plz someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-changes-were-made/1c7f0f88-4a77-4463-98d1-8098af951f46