Windows 10: Explorer acting very wierd, "This PC" doesn't want to even load

Discus and support Explorer acting very wierd, "This PC" doesn't want to even load in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As the title suggests, I am having a wierd problem with the Windows Explorer. It worked perfectly fine last night or so, and it seems that it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by latestduo, Dec 18, 2015.

1. latestduo Win User

Explorer acting very wierd, "This PC" doesn't want to even load

As the title suggests, I am having a wierd problem with the Windows Explorer.
    It worked perfectly fine last night or so, and it seems that it doesn't want to load "This PC" at all.
    Sometimes it loads partly sometimes not at all.
    I have tried running sfc /scannow and it fails to repair one file called "opencl.dll"
    Went into Safe Mode and it works perfectly fine there.

How the problem looks from my perspective:
    https://i.imgur.com/dtj9EtY.png

Some time later this is how it looks:
    https://i.imgur.com/0g7YDW1.png

Any help is appreciated.

Running Windows 10 Pro x64 version 1511 (build 10586.29)

:)

latestduo, Dec 18, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Dec 18, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Dec 18, 2015
  4. Explorer acting very wierd, "This PC" doesn't want to even load

i have the same thing. Had it for a while now.

rinconmike, Dec 18, 2015
Thema:

Explorer acting very wierd, "This PC" doesn't want to even load

1. Explorer acting very wierd, "This PC" doesn't want to even load - Similar Threads - Explorer acting very

2. PC Acting Wierd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Acting Wierd: Periodically, my windows 10 PC acts strangely. I am using the internet primarily Firefox and then nothing works right. If I try to click on a tab, it will select multiple tabs with the borders being highlighted in blue. If I minimize Firefox or close it, and try to restart it...
  3. PC Acting Wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Acting Wierd: Periodically, my windows 10 PC acts strangely. I am using the internet primarily Firefox and then nothing works right. If I try to click on a tab, it will select multiple tabs with the borders being highlighted in blue. If I minimize Firefox or close it, and try to restart it...
  4. PC Acting Wierd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows acting wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows acting wierd: Hello i have a problem with windows. System start acting wierd after i switch from intelcore duo quad q9560 to amdryzen 5 1600. It completly freeze sometimes and i cant search in windows start or open apps or even turn off the system. But i can operate with programs or games...
  6. Windows acting wierd

Windows acting wierd: Hello i have a problem with windows. System start acting wierd after i switch from intelcore duo quad q9560 to amdryzen 5 1600. It completly freeze sometimes and i cant search in windows start or open apps or even turn off the system. But i can operate with programs or games...
  7. Windows acting wierd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Pendrive acting wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pendrive acting wierd: Actually I had got a windows usb recovery drive from dell of windows 10 and to when I tried to format it from AOEMl the drive got disappeared but it is showing up in device manager but not in file explorer nor in bios so please help me out...
  9. Pendrive acting wierd

Pendrive acting wierd: Actually I had got a windows usb recovery drive from dell of windows 10 and to when I tried to format it from AOEMl the drive got disappeared but it is showing up in device manager but not in file explorer nor in bios so please help me out...
  10. Windows is acting wierd

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is acting wierd: So i just start up my pc and i notice when i put the cursor on the taskbar it shows the loading cursor,i tried open the task manager and nothing showed,i tried right clicking for refresh and nothing happened,when i wanna click on apps on desktop once it usually shows like...