Windows 10: Explorer Application Error

Discus and support Explorer Application Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone explain this Error to me please? I have completed Microsoft Updates and searched the Code for solutions but it keeps coming back. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SeanRWDougall, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Explorer Application Error

Can anyone explain this Error to me please? I have completed Microsoft Updates and searched the Code for solutions but it keeps coming back.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Explorer Application Error ca4272dd-da66-4a86-9c27-8882ed7bab98?upload=true.png

:)

SeanRWDougall, Dec 13, 2018

2. Explorer exe application error

Hi,

The error code regarding Explorer.exe application could be due to corrupted or missing system files on your computer. That said, you may need to run a tool to check for missing or corrupted system files. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps
    that was provided by Deepika Gowda on October 9, 2015 through this
    link. Ending the Windows Explorer process and creating a new one are
    also given as troubleshooting regarding the issue.

Let us know if the troubleshooting methods helps.

Carlos Tin, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Dhika360 Win User
    Explorer exe application error

Thank you for your help, but im sorry the problem still there, after i did the 2nd step, the scan shows if there are corrupted files, but it can't fix it and only logged the result, and the memory diagnostics says there are no error.

Also, there is a notification says

"explorer.exe - system warning

Unknown hard error"

Dhika360, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Steevo Win User

Explorer Application Error

Steevo, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Explorer Application Error

1. Explorer Application Error - Similar Threads - Explorer Application Error

2. Windows Explorer: "Application Not Found" Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer: "Application Not Found" Error: I have a persistent error with Windows Explorer. I have several different symptoms: -- when I try to open explorer using WIN+E I get an "Application Not Found" error. -- I cannot open the File Explorer in any way: same error -- I cannot open Control Panel: same error with a...
  3. Windows Explorer: "Application Not Found" Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer: "Application Not Found" Error: I have a persistent error with Windows Explorer. I have several different symptoms: -- when I try to open explorer using WIN+E I get an "Application Not Found" error. -- I cannot open the File Explorer in any way: same error -- I cannot open Control Panel: same error with a...
  4. File Explorer Search gets Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Search gets Application Error: Intermittently with Note Pad text file open in selected folder just as you click in Search box this error shows up in Event Viewer.Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 7/31/2022 12:26:40 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic...
  5. File Explorer Search gets Application Error

File Explorer Search gets Application Error: Intermittently with Note Pad text file open in selected folder just as you click in Search box this error shows up in Event Viewer.Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 7/31/2022 12:26:40 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic...
  6. File Explorer Search gets Application Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. explorer within applications freezing

explorer within applications freezing: Hi all, Ever since I got this new computer, I've had an annoying problem that I've never had before. Particularly in Audacity but it's happened to me elsewhere, I'll be moving pretty quickly browsing for a new file when my screen reader crashes. When I restart it, I've found...
  8. Windows Explorer Application Error - Windows Explorer Crashes and Restarts Every 5 Seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Explorer Application Error - Windows Explorer Crashes and Restarts Every 5 Seconds: I made several software updates that required a reboot. After reboot, Windows Explorer began recycling crashing and restarting approx. every 5 seconds. The visible systems included taskbar not being populated with the expected icons, the taskbar and desktop including icons...
  9. Application Fault in Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Fault in Explorer: Not sure what I did but I'm getting an Application Fault from Explorer every other time Windows boots. The error causes all UI elements to stop working and no program will start. Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.21313.1000, time stamp: 0xe2e1d228...
  10. Frequent "File Explorer: explorer.exe - Application Error" Message Occuring!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent "File Explorer: explorer.exe - Application Error" Message Occuring!: I don't know why but recently (maybe the last couple of months) explorer seems to crash and keeps giving me these messages. It's becoming very annoying, how can I resolve this? Screenshot Examples submitted by /u/JLChamberlain42 [link] [comments]...