Windows 10: Explorer Apps Pops up when exiting from A Fullscreen Application

Discus and support Explorer Apps Pops up when exiting from A Fullscreen Application in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am using windows 10 ,and while I am Playing Fortnite or any Fullscreen Games or Application when I exit the fullscreen mode it just opens File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChiraagS1, May 7, 2022.

1. ChiraagS1 Win User

Explorer Apps Pops up when exiting from A Fullscreen Application

Hello, I am using windows 10 ,and while I am Playing Fortnite or any Fullscreen Games or Application when I exit the fullscreen mode it just opens File explorer for No reason I am currently running windows 10 21h2 I updated to 21h2 about 2 weeks ago and got cumulative update i did not choose optional security update and restarted the device and working for almost yesterday and then i got the Explorer error pls help now I Can't play games on fullscreen mode.Regards,Chiraag S

:)

ChiraagS1, May 7, 2022
  2. TomHublin Win User

File Explorer opens when exiting fullscreen applications with ALT+TAB

Hello,

I am on Windows 10, and since yesterday, every time I use ALT+TAB to come back to my desktop from a fullscreen application, a file explorer opens up for no reason.

Thanks in advance !

TomHublin, May 7, 2022
  3. Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, May 7, 2022
  4. pzhndal Win User

hi dpi issue when exiting some fullscreen programs

"200%" dpi 4k desktop but use fullscreen @ 1080 for most games.
    when exiting a lot of those games, programs that were opened in the background when the game was in fullscreen (eg... browser, file explorer) loses the dpi upscale until you quit and restart the program.

any idea how to fix that? (aside from setting desktop to 1080 and use 100% dpi)

win10 cu home

thanks.

pzhndal, May 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Explorer Apps Pops up when exiting from A Fullscreen Application - Similar Threads - Explorer Apps Pops

2. How to fix File Explorer opening when exiting Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix File Explorer opening when exiting Fullscreen: Whenever I F11 any app File Explorer just opens. I already tried updating my GPU drivers from GeForce experience and using DISM and sfc. It's really annoying as I frequently press F11....
  3. How to fix File Explorer opening when exiting Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix File Explorer opening when exiting Fullscreen: Whenever I F11 any app File Explorer just opens. I already tried updating my GPU drivers from GeForce experience and using DISM and sfc. It's really annoying as I frequently press F11....
  4. Explorer Apps Pops up when exiting from A Fullscreen Application

Explorer Apps Pops up when exiting from A Fullscreen Application: Hello, I am using windows 10 ,and while I am Playing Fortnite or any Fullscreen Games or Application when I exit the fullscreen mode it just opens File explorer for No reason I am currently running windows 10 21h2 I updated to 21h2 about 2 weeks ago and got cumulative update...
  5. Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode: when im watching youtube ,playing games in full screen mode if my mouse cursor goes to the bottom of the screen the taskbar always pop up ,its so annoying when my character in game looking down then the taskbar will pop up...
  6. Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode

Taskbar pop up in fullscreen mode: when im watching youtube ,playing games in full screen mode if my mouse cursor goes to the bottom of the screen the taskbar always pop up ,its so annoying when my character in game looking down then the taskbar will pop up...
  7. Unable to exit fullscreen applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to exit fullscreen applications: All of a sudden my computer became unable to exit out of full screen applications. When I press windows key and a number, I can see the apps that corresponds to it but I have to keep the windows key pressed or I will exit back to the full screen application. When I am stuck...
  8. Exiting any fullscreen application causes windows to hang, then crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exiting any fullscreen application causes windows to hang, then crash.: Anytime that I exit a full-screen application typically a video game, all of my monitors freeze, though my mouse still moves unable to interact with anything for about a minute or two until it freezes as well. So far, it seems I am able to avoid my system freezing if I set...
  9. File Explorer opens when exiting fullscreen applications with ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer opens when exiting fullscreen applications with ALT+TAB: Hello, I am on Windows 10, and since yesterday, every time I use ALT+TAB to come back to my desktop from a fullscreen application, a file explorer opens up for no reason. Thanks in advance !...
  10. This fullscreen update notification pop-up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    This fullscreen update notification pop-up: I'm not even sure what to call this "Updates are available" pop-up. Is this a toast notificaiton? [img] (img url: https://vgy.me/hM0U1M.png) I had my windows 10 beaten down into submission, all configured without the controversal or obtrusive features, but after...