Windows 10: Explorer bar

Discus and support Explorer bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have another problem with the reboot of Windows 10: every time i reboot, the menu bar go down of 1 line! I have many icons, and i need 3 row of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tiziano Gogna, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Explorer bar

I have another problem with the reboot of Windows 10:

every time i reboot, the menu bar go down of 1 line!

I have many icons, and i need 3 row of icons.

any suggestion?

:)

Tiziano Gogna, Mar 8, 2019

2. Favorites Bar

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Please provide us the required information to help you better:

Which browser are you referring to?

Please follow the steps to not shows items in Favorites bar in Microsoft Edge:

• Select More actions (…) on the address bar, then Settings.

• Turn off Show favorites bar.
    And to do the same in Internet Explorer:

• In Internet Explorer, right-click any empty space in the area above the address bar.

• Select Favorites bar.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us with the required information if issue persists.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Cant find Toolbar in Internet explorer 11

Hello Cagney,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toolbar is missing in Internet explorer 11. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent updates?
    • Did you check in setting and try to check mark the command bar and check?
    I suggest you to follow some steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Right click on top in empty space near the tabs
      and select Menu Bar and Command Bar and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the issue is resolved.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Joan Pin Win User

Explorer bar

Favorite & Command Bar not showng even though they are ticked

Hi,

The Internet Explorer 11 provides a user interface which helps users to focus on the content of the page rather than the browser itself, hence hiding the Favorites Bar, Command Bar, Menu Bar, and Status Bar. To turn the toolbars back on, we suggest that
    you follow these steps:

• In IE11, press ALT + V to show the
      View
      menu.
    • Press T on your keyboard to enter the Toolbars
      menu, and then press:
      • C key to turn on the Command Bar
      • F key to turn on the Favorites Bar
      • S key to turn on the Status Bar
    Let us know if the recommended solution works for you.

Joan Pin, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Explorer bar

1. Explorer bar - Similar Threads - Explorer bar

2. Windows 11 23.04.2024 update - File explorer address bar has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23.04.2024 update - File explorer address bar has disappeared: After the update from 04.23.2024 Windows 23H2, the address bar disappeared. Tabs are also not displayed when you click the "+" sigHow can I fix it?...
  3. Windows 11 23.04.2024 update - File explorer address bar has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 23.04.2024 update - File explorer address bar has disappeared: After the update from 04.23.2024 Windows 23H2, the address bar disappeared. Tabs are also not displayed when you click the "+" sigHow can I fix it?...
  4. How do I clear my file explorer search bar in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear my file explorer search bar in windows 11?: I'm trying to clear my search bar but I'm not sure what I'm doing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-file-explorer-search-bar-in/0a8430c5-c865-43df-b32f-24fa1615e8d4
  5. How do I clear my file explorer search bar in windows 11?

How do I clear my file explorer search bar in windows 11?: I'm trying to clear my search bar but I'm not sure what I'm doing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-file-explorer-search-bar-in/0a8430c5-c865-43df-b32f-24fa1615e8d4
  6. How do I clear my file explorer search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear my file explorer search bar?: I'm trying to clear my search bar but I'm not sure what I'm doing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-file-explorer-search-bar/0a8430c5-c865-43df-b32f-24fa1615e8d4
  7. How do I clear my file explorer search bar?

How do I clear my file explorer search bar?: I'm trying to clear my search bar but I'm not sure what I'm doing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-file-explorer-search-bar/0a8430c5-c865-43df-b32f-24fa1615e8d4
  8. In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording: like its recording everything, but as soon as i want to upload something thru the file explorer, the file explorer i hidden in the video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-clipchamp-file-explorer-is-hidden-in-xbox-game/3b00c6d2-1979-4f71-9303-eb5ba003d263
  9. In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording

In Clipchamp, file explorer is hidden in xbox game bar recording: like its recording everything, but as soon as i want to upload something thru the file explorer, the file explorer i hidden in the video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-clipchamp-file-explorer-is-hidden-in-xbox-game/3b00c6d2-1979-4f71-9303-eb5ba003d263
  10. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer bar

2. explore bar

3. explorer bar windows