Windows 10: Explorer connect to Android device directory /storage/emulated/0

Discus and support Explorer connect to Android device directory /storage/emulated/0 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; OS: Win10 64bits I usb connect an Android 8 smartphone to win10 The smartphone has also a SD card. With explorer I try to localize the android 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by philart, Nov 22, 2018.

1. philart Win User

Explorer connect to Android device directory /storage/emulated/0

I usb connect an Android 8 smartphone to win10
    The smartphone has also a SD card.

With explorer I try to localize the android 8 directory /storage/emulated/0/

But where is it???

thanks

:)

philart, Nov 22, 2018

2. ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

This is a good article listing 10 of the most popular ones

2018 List: Best free Android emulators for Windows 10/8.1/7 -
    https://windowsreport.com/best-android-emulator...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Nov 22, 2018
  3. ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

Thanks

Aminu Bappah, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Hyper-V Android emulator support in Windows 10

Source: Hyper-V Android emulator support | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Explorer connect to Android device directory /storage/emulated/0 - Similar Threads - Explorer connect Android

2. windows android emulator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows android emulator.: I want to know if i can download the android emulator from windows from microsoft store.If not then when can i download it.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-android-emulator/4c641f37-d6c8-43ff-b56a-2fc13f2dea09
  3. storage\emulated\0\dcim\camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storage\emulated\0\dcim\camera: I want to transfer files from Samsung Galaxy S3 phone to Windows 8.1 using USB connection. Using my phone I can see videos but using windows I don't show any files in the DCIM folder although I have show hidden files on. Using file manager on my phone, I can see the files are...
  4. storage\emulated\0\dcim\camera

storage\emulated\0\dcim\camera: I want to transfer files from Samsung Galaxy S3 phone to Windows 8.1 using USB connection. Using my phone I can see videos but using windows I don't show any files in the DCIM folder although I have show hidden files on. Using file manager on my phone, I can see the files are...
  5. Android emulator issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Android emulator issue: Good morning/evening/night, Recently i tried to run android on windows 10 with famous emulators after a long time but as soon as i tried to open each one of them windows 10 crashed and they redirect me to the auto repair on windows 10 boot screen , this happens with all...
  6. Android emulators makes Windows explorer lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Android emulators makes Windows explorer lagging: Well that issue had occured long time ago but it's getting worse and worse this year. Any Android emulators, Nox, Bluestacks etc are making it lagging, i don't understand why. Is it because Windows explorer is very known to have lots of issues? Windows explorer takes...
  7. Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Android Emulator: All time my pc fall into problem(Blue Screen error) when start Nox Player after update windows version 1903.I install verious version and all occuring same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-emulator/054e3c0e-224c-49d6-8ed1-cf71400231e6
  8. Explorer connect to Android device directory /storage/emulated/0

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer connect to Android device directory /storage/emulated/0: OS: Win10 64bits I usb connect an Android 8 smartphone to win10 The smartphone has also a SD card. With explorer I try to localize the android 8 directory /storage/emulated/0/ But where is it??? thanks 122102
  9. ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR: Hi people. can someone please help me out of this issue? if not pls can you suggest any other android emulator that can work for me? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/andy-android-emulator/2c64e238-14ab-4857-a3d4-3dddf1954b7e
  10. android emulator

android emulator: I wanted to run the android emulator in my laptop to play mobile games. but be it nox or bluestacks or memu... every time I try to install and open them. it always run to the blue screen error saying that the "driver igrl less or not equal".. I m not sure whether I am...