Windows 10: Explorer crashing on startup

Discus and support Explorer crashing on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Running Windows 10 Home 64-bit 1909. When Windows starts, explorer crashes every 1 secondish roughly 20 times before it stops crashing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by saxoross, Sep 14, 2020.

1. saxoross Win User

Explorer crashing on startup

Hi,

Running Windows 10 Home 64-bit 1909.

When Windows starts, explorer crashes every 1 secondish roughly 20 times before it stops crashing and loads properly.

I cant find much about it online so hopefully someone can help?

I've tried disabling all my startup programs but it doesnt help.

Thanks. Explorer crashing on startup 20497bcd-acbf-44d9-b5f0-35bf8156370c?upload=true.png

:)

saxoross, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Bundy Win User
    Explorer crashing

Thanks Zat. I had never looked at event viewer and it had more info than I thought. Seems the problem was a second computer I was trying to network with. Unplugging the ethernet cable fixed the crashes. Explorer must have been looking in the wrong place I guess.

Bundy, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Explorer crashing on startup

internet explorer crashing

Hey,

I can understand how frustrating this would be.

Please confirm what happened when you tried the above mentioned steps.

If not then I would suggest you to try again.

I would also suggest you to refer to the mentioned link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of
    Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all
    previous settings are lost after reset.

Hope this helps.

Anusha Verma, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Explorer crashing on startup

1. Explorer crashing on startup - Similar Threads - Explorer crashing startup

2. File explorer repeatedly crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer repeatedly crashes on startup: I have recently been having an issue with file explorer on windows 10. When logging into my account, none of the desktop icons show and file explorer refuses to open. Every time I click on the desktop, file explorer crashes and restarts.I have used task manager to end task...
  3. File explorer repeatedly crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer repeatedly crashes on startup: I have recently been having an issue with file explorer on windows 10. When logging into my account, none of the desktop icons show and file explorer refuses to open. Every time I click on the desktop, file explorer crashes and restarts.I have used task manager to end task...
  4. File explorer repeatedly crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows explorer crashing on startup + more

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer crashing on startup + more: Hello, I've had this computer for the better part of 2 years now and its only been a month since everything seemed to begin to go wrong. At first I encountered an issue where I booted my computer up and I was welcomed with a black screen and a functional cursor. I thought it...
  6. Windows Explorer crashing on startup

Windows Explorer crashing on startup: Recently I started having an issue where Windows Explorer would crash when starting Windows. The task bar would not load and would only show the Windows button which would not work when clicked on.Sometimes the problem would resolve by restarting the Windows Explorer process...
  7. Windows explorer crash almost every new startup.

Windows explorer crash almost every new startup.: Hello i really really need some help with this. Almost everytime i startup explorer flashes from grey to white, and the taskbar flashes white to normal. This mostly around 33 times. The error is this Beschrijving Pad naar toepassing met fout:...
  8. Windows explorer crashing and restarting continuously on startup

Windows explorer crashing and restarting continuously on startup: Hello This afternoon I had my laptop standing by itself for maybe half an hour, when I got back to it, it had restarted and now when I log on it gets maybe 2 seconds into starting up whatever programs are set to start up, and then Windows Explorer crashes, the screen goes...
  9. Previously open window crashes explorer on startup

Previously open window crashes explorer on startup: When I login to Windows 10, a window opens up and immediately begins to flicker, then hangs. Closing it restarts Windows Explorer, but then 15-30 seconds later, I lose the ability to open any windows and Explorer hangs again, for good this time. Restarting even after closing...
  10. startup crash

startup crash: Hello, i have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday and everything fine, Today also everything works fine I reboot the pc and suddenly i got crash now everytime i start my pc i get crash also safe mode when i try start it i get crash, Maybe the reason Windows Update idk...