Windows 10: Explorer Directory

Discus and support Explorer Directory in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I found this directory accidentaly, does anyone know what it is and where did it come from cause i have not accessed the files listed in this folder on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElioVaccaro, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Explorer Directory

I found this directory accidentaly, does anyone know what it is and where did it come from cause i have not accessed the files listed in this folder on this computer

C:\Users\eliov\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Files\S0\4\Attachments

:)

ElioVaccaro, Jan 14, 2021

2. Directory Size Utility

Change Log v1.5

• New Menu strip(File, Edit, View, Advanced, Help)
    • Removed "About" button and add "About" in Help drop down.
    • File dropdown menu list (Add folder..., Export(Text file, Excel File), Exit)
    • Edit dropdown menu list (Delete file, Delete folder)
    • View dropdown menu list (Detail, Explorer - Beta)
    • Advance dropdown menu list (Check for updates)
    • Help dropdown menu list (About)
    • New multi threaded
    • New "Explorer - Beta" turns the folder list into a Explorer type view.
    • New in the "About" window when hovering over the "Directory Size Utility" changes the text color to blue to show it as a clickable link to the site.

Download Here

Main Screen - New Screen!

Explorer Directory Main.jpg

Download Here

Mindweaver, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Drone Win User
    Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Explorer Directory

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Explorer Directory

1. Explorer Directory - Similar Threads - Explorer Directory

2. Explorer. show position in directory tree when opening a folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer. show position in directory tree when opening a folder.: My files are distributed across 9 drives, so I use shortcuts on the Desktop to go directly to the relevant folder and files.When the window opens, there is no indication of which drive it is on, nor is it possible to navigate directly to the adjacent folders CfC23_11,...
  3. Explorer. show position in directory tree when opening a folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer. show position in directory tree when opening a folder.: My files are distributed across 9 drives, so I use shortcuts on the Desktop to go directly to the relevant folder and files.When the window opens, there is no indication of which drive it is on, nor is it possible to navigate directly to the adjacent folders CfC23_11,...
  4. file explorer icons in Home directory suddenly alligned in the middle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer icons in Home directory suddenly alligned in the middle: Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2023-‎09-‎26 OS build 22621.2506 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22677.1000.0 the icons have moved to the middle instead of being on the left side like they always had see where the highlighted desktop folder...
  5. file explorer icons in Home directory suddenly alligned in the middle

file explorer icons in Home directory suddenly alligned in the middle: Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2023-‎09-‎26 OS build 22621.2506 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22677.1000.0 the icons have moved to the middle instead of being on the left side like they always had see where the highlighted desktop folder...
  6. My recommended folder is empty in my home directory of windows explorer.

My recommended folder is empty in my home directory of windows explorer.: I am not sure what happened but at the momment there is no quick access menu when i open Home in windows explorer. I cannot see any folders that are ususally there like downloads music documents etc. and my favorites is also empty, I have tried multiple things like resetting...
  7. My recommended folder is empty in my home directory of windows explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My recommended folder is empty in my home directory of windows explorer.: I am not sure what happened but at the momment there is no quick access menu when i open Home in windows explorer. I cannot see any folders that are ususally there like downloads music documents etc. and my favorites is also empty, I have tried multiple things like resetting...
  8. Path directory turns blank when pressing CTRL + A in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Path directory turns blank when pressing CTRL + A in File Explorer: Expected behaviour: pressing CTRL + A inside the path directory selects the text.Actual behaviour: pressing CTRL + A inside the path directory removes the text/clears it.OS: Windows 10 22H2OS Build: 19045.3448...
  9. Path directory turns blank when pressing CTRL + A in File Explorer

Path directory turns blank when pressing CTRL + A in File Explorer: Expected behaviour: pressing CTRL + A inside the path directory selects the text.Actual behaviour: pressing CTRL + A inside the path directory removes the text/clears it.OS: Windows 10 22H2OS Build: 19045.3448...
  10. Path directory turns blank when pressing CTRL + A in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing