Windows 10: Explorer Directory

Discus and support Explorer Directory in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I found this directory accidentaly, does anyone know what it is and where did it come from cause i have not accessed the files listed in this folder on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElioVaccaro, Jan 14, 2021 at 12:47 AM.

1. Explorer Directory

I found this directory accidentaly, does anyone know what it is and where did it come from cause i have not accessed the files listed in this folder on this computer

C:\Users\eliov\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Files\S0\4\Attachments

:)

2. Directory Size Utility

Change Log v1.5

• New Menu strip(File, Edit, View, Advanced, Help)
    • Removed "About" button and add "About" in Help drop down.
    • File dropdown menu list (Add folder..., Export(Text file, Excel File), Exit)
    • Edit dropdown menu list (Delete file, Delete folder)
    • View dropdown menu list (Detail, Explorer - Beta)
    • Advance dropdown menu list (Check for updates)
    • Help dropdown menu list (About)
    • New multi threaded
    • New "Explorer - Beta" turns the folder list into a Explorer type view.
    • New in the "About" window when hovering over the "Directory Size Utility" changes the text color to blue to show it as a clickable link to the site.

Download Here

Main Screen - New Screen!

Explorer Directory Main.jpg

Download Here

3. Drone Win User
    Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

4. Explorer Directory

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Thema:

Explorer Directory

1. Explorer Directory - Similar Threads - Explorer Directory

2. Explorer displaying User Name not directory path

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer displaying User Name not directory path: Hi I have been issued with a works laptop.with Windows 10. I logon with user nam,e e.g. R12345 anmd the home directory is C:\Users\R12345. When I change to C:\Users\R12345 or pin it for quick access Windows Explorer is displaying the folder as my user name "Ray, Sanjay",...
  3. Windows 10 - File Explorer creates apparent duplicate directory on file download

Windows 10 - File Explorer creates apparent duplicate directory on file download: When I am downloading files, in the file explorer save dialog, it seems that a phantom duplicate directory is created when I download the next file. The focus is then placed upon this new directory. In Example: I have a top directory, with several sub directories. The...
  4. Explorer directory path expansion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer directory path expansion: Does anybody else find it incredibly annoying that on the side bar explorer will show you the full path of the folder you're in? All it does in make you have to scroll down to find items you need. Does anybody know a registry hack or some kind of setting to reverse this...
  5. Unintentional directory move in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Unintentional directory move in Windows Explorer: Too often I move unintentionnaly a subdirectory with a bad mouse move. Is there any way to avoid this? I would be happy if a subdirectory move in Windows Explorer would only happen after a confirmation click. I use Windows 10, 2004 version. Any idea ? Thanks 162874
  6. Windows 10 File Explorer in Edge - jumping to Parent Directory when closing file

Windows 10 File Explorer in Edge - jumping to Parent Directory when closing file: Hi - having an issue in Windows 10 - have created multiple sub-folders and have a single Excel file placed in each - when working on the file, on some occasions when exiting file explorer jumps "up" a level to the parent directory - this is also causing some file management...
  7. MANY iCloud Photos icons appearing in Explorer file directory. More generated every day....

MANY iCloud Photos icons appearing in Explorer file directory. More generated every day....: Just recently, my file directory started showing a whole slew of iCloud Photos entries. As of this morning, there were over 20 such entries. A couple more seem be generated every time I log in. See first screenshot below. When I click on any of the entries, the system...
  8. Explorer and CMD display different directory contents

Explorer and CMD display different directory contents: Can anyone explain this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorer-and-cmd-display-different-directory/65706aaf-70fc-4c4f-8558-2338393a3713
  9. A file in Explorer folder does not show in Explorer, but I can export it in a directory...

A file in Explorer folder does not show in Explorer, but I can export it in a directory...: While doing a music project, I added a jpg folder to each album folder so I could add the art to the album. In some folders, the Folder.jpg file does not show. At first I thought I had missed that one. But when I tried to add the art work, it says do you want to replace...
  10. Windows Explorer - not 'autorefeshing' file/directory listings

Windows Explorer - not 'autorefeshing' file/directory listings: Windows 10 Pro. This just started today on my office workstation. When I'm in Windows Explorer and create a new file say I compress a directory into a compressed file, using "send to...", the file doesn't show up in the directory listing until I hit F5 to refresh. Same if...