Windows 10: Explorer doesn't shows HDD

Discus and support Explorer doesn't shows HDD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm working with a HDD where I want to remove partitions. I can see the disk and partitions in Disk Management but not explorer. I want to see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lbeck, Jun 2, 2018.

1. lbeck Win User

Explorer doesn't shows HDD

I'm working with a HDD where I want to remove partitions. I can see the disk and partitions in Disk Management but not explorer. I want to see the folders/files before I start deleting partitions.

This is a removeable disk in a disk bay.

How can I see this disk in Windows File Explorer?

:)

lbeck, Jun 2, 2018

2. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Rockman. Win User
    internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Explorer doesn't shows HDD

1. Explorer doesn't shows HDD - Similar Threads - Explorer doesn't shows

2. File Explorer will not show External HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer will not show External HDD: I have the latest updated windows 10 and I'm trying to access an External HDD that I was able to format for reuse. However, it will not show in file explorer. I've experimented and found that it does show in Disk Management and Device Manager, but I'm unable to access in...
  3. External hdd not showing in explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    External hdd not showing in explorer: I recently got a new laptop due to the screen on my old one being broken. So in order to save all my files, I popped out the hard drive and stuck it into a USB drive reader. It's powered on, I can hear it spinning. On my new laptop, the drive appears in device manager as well...
  4. External HDD not showing in Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External HDD not showing in Explorer: Hi. I had a problem with my external drive not showing in Windows Explorer. I went into Disk Management and Formatted the drive in there and assigned a drive letter - now it is showing in Explorer. The problem I now have though is that when I try and plug the external drive...
  5. HDD not showing in Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD not showing in Explorer: Hello, I have an old laptop that doesn't have Windows on it. I wanted to put Windows on it by making a Bootable USB, but that didn't work. Then I tried to put Windows on the HDD of my old laptop with a SATA / USB cable and I have a problem with this. My new laptop is not...
  6. Internal HDD not showing in Explorer, shows in DiskMgmt as Unallocated

Internal HDD not showing in Explorer, shows in DiskMgmt as Unallocated: Booted up from sleep this morning after using the PC fine last night, only to discover that my partition of one of my Seagate drives had vanished from Explorer. Checked Disk Management and it is showing up in there and registers as 'Online' however all the space is now...
  7. Internal HDD not showing in Explorer, shows in DiskMgmt as Unallocated

in Windows 10 Support
    Internal HDD not showing in Explorer, shows in DiskMgmt as Unallocated: Booted up from sleep this morning after using the PC fine last night, only to discover that my partition of one of my Seagate drives had vanished from Explorer. Checked Disk Management and it is showing up in there and registers as 'Online' however all the space is now...
  8. Disk Management shows HDD but Explorer doesn't

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Management shows HDD but Explorer doesn't: I'm working with a HDD where I want to remove partitions. I can see the disk and partitions in Disk Management but not explorer. I want to see the folders/files before I start deleting partitions. This is a removeable disk in a disk bay. How can I see this disk in Windows...
  9. HDD Shows in Devices But not in Explorer

HDD Shows in Devices But not in Explorer: I've got a zereoed HDD I want to format but formatting in win10 doesn't seem to be done by any disk handling prog I have found as yet. I was told to right click on the drive in Explorer and pick format. But the drive doesn't show in Explorer. the system sees it...
  10. External HDD showing twice in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    External HDD showing twice in file explorer: My external drive(Samsung) connected via usb3 has started showing twice in file explorer. Opening either shows exactly the same files inside. Screen shot below, I've never tried this so I hope I've done it OK Any help with removing the "imposter" would be appreciated....