Windows 10: explorer.exe - Application Error

Discus and support explorer.exe - Application Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My screen is black after booting. When trying to open the explorer.exe trough task manager. "The Application was unable to start correctly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dalerugs, Feb 21, 2016.

1. dalerugs Win User

explorer.exe - Application Error

My screen is black after booting. When trying to open the explorer.exe trough task manager. "The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000018). Click ok to close the application." Please Help!!!!

:)

dalerugs, Feb 21, 2016

2. Application Error: explorer.exe (exception error: 0xc0000005)

Application Error: explorer.exe (exception error: 0xc0000005

RAVIMEHTA#, Feb 21, 2016
  3. Katscrawl Win User
    0x0000000005D42fe0 explorer.exe application error windows 10

How to repair 0x0000000005D42fe0 explorer.exe application error for windows 10

Katscrawl, Feb 21, 2016
Thema:

explorer.exe - Application Error

1. explorer.exe - Application Error - Similar Threads - explorer exe Application

2. Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error: [ATTACH]RAVCpl64.exe is a Realtek process. It will be present on all computers having Realtek drivers. However, it is not supposed to show any kind of error, which it’s been doing on a lot of computers. In this article, we are going to see what you need to do if RAVCpl64.exe...
  3. empty recycle bin error: Application: $RBAJHN9.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    empty recycle bin error: Application: $RBAJHN9.exe: When I go to empty my recycle bin, I get the error: Windows protected your PC Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognised app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk. Application: $RBAJHN9.exe Publisher: Unknown publisher I went to...
  4. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  5. Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application: Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with a Windows 10 Permissions Error and i really need some Windows Experts help, Situation I Have an application that is called SGT, it is a software for industry management the problem is that whenever i'm using a Regular User of...
  6. Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application: Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with a Windows 10 Permissions Error and i really need some Windows Experts help, Situation I Have an application that is called SGT, it is a software for industry management the problem is that whenever i'm using a Regular User of...
  7. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  8. Explorer Application Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer Application Error: Can anyone explain this Error to me please? I have completed Microsoft Updates and searched the Code for solutions but it keeps coming back. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  9. Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application: so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  10. winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 Support
    winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b): so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
Tags: