Windows 10: Explorer.EXE blank error

Discus and support Explorer.EXE blank error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, Every time I log in to my computer, I always get this empty error box that has the title and nothing else. [ATTACH] Everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Orange Group Tech, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Explorer.EXE blank error

Hi Microsoft,

Every time I log in to my computer, I always get this empty error box that has the title and nothing else.

Explorer.EXE blank error a05e1ace-b9d5-46e4-a1df-189caa3f5d8e?upload=true.png

Everything including Windows Explorer is working fine for me.

I don't know what is the problem as the error box is empty.

I would be grateful if you could explain what is happening to me.

Thanks.

:)

Orange Group Tech, Nov 19, 2019
  2. spysmily1 Win User

Icon for cmd.exe blank in File Explorer

The icon for cmd.exe is a blank file as in the image.

Explorer.EXE blank error [​IMG]

You can see the icon is correct in the properties window.

Explorer.EXE blank error [​IMG]

This is a recent clean install of windows about a week ago. Not sure when they changed but I do remember having the icon correct after the initial install. I've followed the instructions to rebuild icon cache for Windows 10 at http://www.howtogeek.com/232779/how-...in-windows-10/. It did not work.

Any suggestions would be great.

spysmily1, Nov 19, 2019
  3. zephyrus Win User
    some .exe files hang

In the last 48 hours, some .exe files do not execute. If started from explorer, explorer hangs. No error messages. These files run on another Win 10 machine. Nothing obvious in the event viewer. I note that *.exe file cannot be deleted when the system is in this state. I must reboot to regain access to the .exe file. sfc /scannnow shows no errors.

Any suggestions?

zephyrus, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Dhika360 Win User

Explorer.EXE blank error

Explorer exe application error

Thank you for your help, but im sorry the problem still there, after i did the 2nd step, the scan shows if there are corrupted files, but it can't fix it and only logged the result, and the memory diagnostics says there are no error.

Also, there is a notification says

"explorer.exe - system warning

Unknown hard error"

Dhika360, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Explorer.EXE blank error

1. Explorer.EXE blank error - Similar Threads - Explorer EXE blank

2. File explorer is completely blank

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer is completely blank: Every section of my file explorer is now completely blank. I can still access all my files but I can't see any of them. I haven't downloaded anything recently. My windows version number is build 19041.1052. Thanks 182496
  3. File Explorer is Blank????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer is Blank????: The problem is that everything is blank. When I try to open it to upload a picture in places like discord or here, it works fine, but when I open File Explorer on its own it has this issue. I've tried to go to the "view" menu and reset defaults, I've tried a command prompt...
  4. "D:\*blank*.exe file or directory is corrupted and unreadable"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "D:\*blank*.exe file or directory is corrupted and unreadable": Hello! I am using a HP Stream 11 I believe running the latest Windows 10 update. I am using a 256GB MicroSD card as extra storage and storing my documents there and re-directing downloads e.g: office365setup.exe. However, before the start ups have even finished downloading...
  5. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  6. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  7. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  8. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  9. exe error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  10. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer.exe blank error