Windows 10: Explorer.EXE Bug

Discus and support Explorer.EXE Bug in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 2004 - Bug: I opened the Microsoft store, and a message pops up: Explorer.exe the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 123456786, Sep 30, 2020.

1. 123456786 Win User

Explorer.EXE Bug

Windows 10 2004 - Bug: I opened the Microsoft store, and a message pops up: Explorer.exe the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation. then I refresh the taskbar, BAM all working now. I ran SFC. No corruption was found. This is a bug report.

:)

123456786, Sep 30, 2020

2. Windows explore crash when searching

The tenforums link solved this issue for me.

The root cause is a Windows 10 bug where File Explorer crashes when long file names are included in a search result. The steps for the workaround are:

• Open File Explorer
    • Click View > Options
    • Open the View tab
    • Check "Always show icons, never thumbnails"
    • Click OK

The Benjamin Moore, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Explorer 11 bug

Nope, he didn't get the government websites working in Internet Explorer, they always worked in Internet Explorer. It's the Flash content that IE has trouble with, but he remedied that issue by reverting to Internet Explorer 10. If he switched to Firefox or something else, the government websites wouldn't work.

Arguably his best option is to use both browsers (IE for when he needs to access government websites, Firefox, Chrome, etc. for when he needs to play Flash content) and not one browser exclusively.

I'm not contesting that Internet Explorer is near the bottom of the list for me as far as browsers are concerned, but he has to do what's going to work for him. Frankly in this day and age, it's ridiculous that you should be compelled to access a site with a specific browser, but I'm hardly surprised a government website - governments are really out of touch where technology is concerned - requires you to.

OnePostWonder, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Louie_101 Win User

Explorer.EXE Bug

cooliris for internet explorer

Hi JeanetteBallew,

I'm Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

I suggest you to try the steps below.

Option 1:

1. Open WinX menu by holding Windows and X keys together, and then click Programs and Features.

2. Look for Cooliris for Internet Explorer in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.

Option 2: Uninstall Cooliris for Internet Explorer with its uninstaller.exe.

Most of computer programs have an executable file named uninst000.exe or uninstall.exe or something along these lines. You can find this files in the installation folder of Cooliris for Internet Explorer.

1. Go to the installation folder of Cooliris for Internet Explorer.

2. Find uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.

3. Double click on its uninstaller and follow the wizard to uninstall Cooliris for Internet Explorer.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Explorer.EXE Bug

1. Explorer.EXE Bug - Similar Threads - Explorer EXE Bug

2. Windows Explorer Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Bug: Can someone please help me I have a problem with my windows explorer, whenever I double click on a folder it opens a new windows explorer tab but the problem is, it won't open the folder which I want to open rather it just opens the home window. This happens every time I try...
  3. Windows Explorer Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer Bug: Can someone please help me I have a problem with my windows explorer, whenever I double click on a folder it opens a new windows explorer tab but the problem is, it won't open the folder which I want to open rather it just opens the home window. This happens every time I try...
  4. Explorer bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer bugs: Some older screenshots around May/June 2021. But I guess still not fixed...!As old as Windows 95. But got worse with each new Windows version.Windows apps crashing / memory issues.Here's one event log. Explorer had about 5 windows open, and not doing anything. The memory was...
  5. Explorer bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer bugs: Some older screenshots around May/June 2021. But I guess still not fixed...!As old as Windows 95. But got worse with each new Windows version.Windows apps crashing / memory issues.Here's one event log. Explorer had about 5 windows open, and not doing anything. The memory was...
  6. Explorer bugs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. annoying explorer bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    annoying explorer bug: Hello. Every time I run my PC (OR almost every time I run it) I have to manually kill explorer.exe and run it again via application manager. If I don't I can't open any Windows tab (like this computer) I can't open folders etc. It's getting annoying and I don't know what to...
  8. Explorer refresh bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer refresh bug: Hello, I am having a problem with explorer refresh when creating folders or copying files from between directories after installing NFS Client feature in Windows 10 Pro edition. This problem I had before in my old computer last year but I assumed because the old computer...
  9. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  10. Bug In Document Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug In Document Explorer: When you scroll through document explorer the slide pins (quick acces, downloads, documents...) When it gets to the end the Drives, the names always slide with the sreen, so (HDD) is not seen seemless but covering a lot of pixels. thanks....