Windows 10: Explorer.EXE Class Not Registered

Discus and support Explorer.EXE Class Not Registered in Cortana to solve the problem; So I Yesterday I Was Just Playing Minecraft Having Fun But Then Suddenly My PC Restarted And When I Logged Back On Minecraft Or Windows Search Bar Was... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RealmzBE, Jun 22, 2021.

1. RealmzBE Win User

Explorer.EXE Class Not Registered

So I Yesterday I Was Just Playing Minecraft Having Fun But Then Suddenly My PC Restarted And When I Logged Back On Minecraft Or Windows Search Bar Was Not Working It Was Saying Explorer.EXE Class Not Registered Please Help I Dont Wanna Lose This PC

:)

RealmzBE, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Riel Alc Win User

"class not registered" error

Hi Eddie,

For better assistance, are you getting the error with this specific file only?

We suggest checking this thread to resolve the "Class not Registered"
    error.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Class not registered for explorer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you receive Class not registered error. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” to get the run window.

• Type “services.msc” and hit ok to open the services window.
    Scroll down to find “Internet Explorer ETW Collector Service” and ensure to have this service started and check if this helps.

I also suggest you to perform SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker (SFC) is a utility in Microsoft Windows that allows users to scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files. Perform System File Check (SFC), and then check if this fixes the issue.

1. Press the Windows button + X on your keyboard, a mini dialogue box will appear.

2. Choose Command Prompt (Admin). You must run the command prompt in Administrator level.

3. On the command prompt type sfc /scannow and hit enter.

4. If everything went okay and no errors were found, restart your computer and see if the issue re-occurs.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 22, 2021
  4. MISSPOOH Win User

class not registered

This is happening in Firefox. I am using windows 8.1 Everytime i try to open the store i get error message from Explorer. exe "Class not registered". Can someone help with a fix, PLEASE?

MISSPOOH, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Explorer.EXE Class Not Registered - Similar Threads - Explorer EXE Class

2. Regsvr32.exe class not registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regsvr32.exe class not registered: Hello, so today when i turn on my windows10 a pop up appear "C\windows\system32\regsvr32.execlass not registered" can someone explain why this is happening and how to fix it?...
  3. Regsvr32.exe class not registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regsvr32.exe class not registered: Hello, so today when i turn on my windows10 a pop up appear "C\windows\system32\regsvr32.execlass not registered" can someone explain why this is happening and how to fix it?...
  4. Regsvr32.exe class not registered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Class Not Registered Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Class Not Registered Error: Every time I try to open my steam game a get this error Imgur. I have a newly installed version of windows 10. 83870
  6. Windows Search: Class not registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search: Class not registered: Windows Search stopped working. The event log shows the entry: The Windows Search service terminated with the following service-specific error: Class not registered If I attempt to start the service manually, a MessageBox pops up and tells me to check the Event...
  7. Explorer.exe "class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe "class not registered": I remember having made some changes in Windows/system32 andsysWOW64 where I changed the file extension of the file"ExplorerFramae.dll to BAK" in both the folders and also copied theold file "ExplorerFrame.dll" as before,in bothe folders which was doefollowing instructions on...
  8. "Class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered": I get this error message every time I click on a link. How do I fix it. Thanks for your help. 46143
  9. Explorer.exe Class Not Registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe Class Not Registered: I am running windows 10 x64, version 16299.64. On my standard local user account which I do not use often is the problem maker.......All the ModernApps and the Start Menu do not work..........A box with title 'Explorer.exe' and message "Class Not Registered" pops out.......
  10. "Class not registered" problem

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered" problem: Hello, Each time I start my pc, get popup notice about some "Class not registered" with some microsoft internet address. The notice attached here. What is it and how to fix it. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 94329