Windows 10: explorer.exe coming when I start my PC

Discus and support explorer.exe coming when I start my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i start my pc ,the pop up came and is written explorer.exe . the dialogue box appearing there is: Windows cannot find 'null' .Make sure you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DipanshuVohra, May 9, 2020.

1. explorer.exe coming when I start my PC

when i start my pc ,the pop up came and is written explorer.exe .

the dialogue box appearing there is:

Windows cannot find 'null' .Make sure you typed the name correctly,and then try again.

:)

DipanshuVohra, May 9, 2020

2. Internet Explorer won't start

Since it's not allowing you to open the settings of the Internet Explorer itself, we suggest that you type inetcpl.cpl on
    the search box to open the Internet Properties and follow the steps provided on the link that we have on our previous post.

Note: In doing this you can now skip step 1 under Reset Internet Explorer settings.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you uninstall and reinstall the Internet Explorer.
    To do this, follow the steps below:

To uninstall the Internet Explorer, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button, type
      Programs and Features in the search box, and then select
      View installed updates.

• Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the
      Microsoft Windows section.

• Right-click Internet Explorer 11, click Uninstall and then click
      Yes.

• Click one of the following:
    • Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 11 and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer)

• Restart later

To download and reinstall Internet Explorer, follow the steps below:

• Check the System Type that you need to install by pressing
      Windows key + Pause key.
    • Check the System type under System (Ex: 64-bit Operating system, x64-based processor).

• Download Internet Explorer 11 (Offline Installer) on this
      link.

• Choose your preferred language and Service Pack (Ex: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit).

• Follow the on-screen prompt.

• Once done, check if the issues persists.

Note: The installer that you can download on this link also applies in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your update with the result.

Zedrick Del, May 9, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Internet explorer comes on for 3 seconds then disappears

Hi Dar,

There are a lot of possibilities why this issue occurred. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occur?

• Were there any error messages?

• Is it also happening on other
      applications?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Explorer Performance
    Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      at the
      top left corner
      of the
      window screen.

• Clink on
      Internet Explorer Performance
      to run the
      troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, kindly post a
    screenshot
    of the
    Troubleshooting diagnosis. So that, we can investigate this matter further.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 9, 2020
  4. zephyrus Win User

explorer.exe coming when I start my PC

some .exe files hang

In the last 48 hours, some .exe files do not execute. If started from explorer, explorer hangs. No error messages. These files run on another Win 10 machine. Nothing obvious in the event viewer. I note that *.exe file cannot be deleted when the system is in this state. I must reboot to regain access to the .exe file. sfc /scannnow shows no errors.

Any suggestions?

zephyrus, May 9, 2020
Thema:

explorer.exe coming when I start my PC

1. explorer.exe coming when I start my PC - Similar Threads - explorer exe coming

2. When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes.: When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes. It is treated only if you transfer this exe file to the desktop and click on it there. After that, the error disappears for a while. What to do?error log in windows journal- System - Provider [ Name] Application Error -...
  3. When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes.: When I right click on the exe file, explorer crashes. It is treated only if you transfer this exe file to the desktop and click on it there. After that, the error disappears for a while. What to do?error log in windows journal- System - Provider [ Name] Application Error -...
  4. PC starts but nothing come on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC starts but nothing come on: My PC starts but it will stay on the Windows logo. Nothing will change for hours now. I dont have pending update. Everything is updated but I dont know why it is not booting....
  5. PC starts but nothing come on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC starts but nothing come on: My PC starts but it will stay on the Windows logo. Nothing will change for hours now. I dont have pending update. Everything is updated but I dont know why it is not booting....
  6. PC starts but nothing come on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. When will Windows 11 come to my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Windows 11 come to my pc?: i live in south Asian country. it says it depends on region when it come but when? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-11-come-to-my-pc/c6d8e68f-9cd5-4fac-8c7f-da5ef142528c
  8. Strange exe and dll that runs a console window on my pc when it starts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange exe and dll that runs a console window on my pc when it starts: Hello Everyone, I found this odd file in my C:\Users\[User Account Name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\gdtsgheb It has 2 files a dll and an executable. It runs on my computer every time in a terminal but it is too fast to see the file location but this time it froze for a few...
  9. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  10. Checking for media message comes up when pc starts

in Windows 10 Support
    Checking for media message comes up when pc starts: I have a brand new Lenovo PC and when I turn it on or restart it displays a message "Checking for media presence" "media present" "Start PXE over IPv6". This stays on the screen for a few minutes and then the PC comes on. Is this a normal part of the booting process? 74764