Windows 10: explorer.exe crashes on restart

Discus and support explorer.exe crashes on restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; build 10049 (was ok on build 9xxx) when i restart or shutdown, 9/10 times i get explorer.exe crash with memory could not be read, happens on 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by drawclif, Apr 11, 2015.

1. drawclif Win User

explorer.exe crashes on restart

build 10049 (was ok on build 9xxx)
    when i restart or shutdown, 9/10 times i get explorer.exe crash with memory could not be read, happens on 2 different machines altho not so far on my Asus notebook.
    any ideas to help please !
    Thanks
    David

:)

drawclif, Apr 11, 2015

2. HELP! explorer.exe keeps crashing. [Windows 10]

Now when I click troubleshooter explorer.exe crashes and restarts again.

Wind&Fire, Apr 11, 2015
  3. LOW GAME PERFORMANCE

I still need help with the Explorer.EXE crashing and restarting isssue, due to the Shell constantly crashing becuase of the faulty module ntdll.dll

Triple-AAY, Apr 11, 2015
Thema:

explorer.exe crashes on restart

1. explorer.exe crashes on restart - Similar Threads - explorer exe crashes

2. Explorer crashes and restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer crashes and restarts randomly: HiMy explorer crashes and restarts randomly every 2-5 minutesIm using win 10 ver 21H1 19043.1706I'v tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth, sfc /scannow,chkdsk /f /r /clear all temp filesscan for virusesClean startupNothing workedAny help please?...
  3. Explorer crashes and restarts randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer crashes and restarts randomly: HiMy explorer crashes and restarts randomly every 2-5 minutesIm using win 10 ver 21H1 19043.1706I'v tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth, sfc /scannow,chkdsk /f /r /clear all temp filesscan for virusesClean startupNothing workedAny help please?...
  4. Explorer crashes and restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Explorer exe crashing when exiting several programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer exe crashing when exiting several programs.: Did basic troubleshooting steps, sfc scannow etc nothing showed up.Was using startisback and custom themes, removed them still no fix.Event viewer showsFaulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.19041.1645, time stamp: 0x7c06cc0eFaulting module name: verifier.dll,...
  6. Explorer exe crashing when exiting several programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer exe crashing when exiting several programs.: Did basic troubleshooting steps, sfc scannow etc nothing showed up.Was using startisback and custom themes, removed them still no fix.Event viewer showsFaulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.19041.1645, time stamp: 0x7c06cc0eFaulting module name: verifier.dll,...
  7. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes: Hello! whenever i open exe file my file explorers stops and i cant click anythinh after 1 hour or so it runs the exe files which if i try to force close using task maganger EXPLORER It blacks out my screen and i got to restart any resolve? if so please reply thanks!...
  8. Windows Explorer crash/restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer crash/restarting: For a few weeks now I've had issues with windows explorer crashing/restarting every hour, sometimes more. When ever i check event view it always shows. Did a fresh install today to see if it would stopped but it happened again right after I installed Intel Chipset drivers. (...
  9. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  10. Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.: Hi, I've been having this issue since yesterday. When I try to open the context menu for an executable to, let´s say, launch it as administrator, the cursor appears as loading and the context menu won't appear. I can right-click folders and images, my problem seems to be only...
Tags: