Windows 10: Explorer.exe crashing alot

Discus and support Explorer.exe crashing alot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello All Just recently started using Windows Defender/Windows Security in 1809, decided today to clean up Music folder, for some reason though in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AMDMan2016, May 6, 2019.

1. Explorer.exe crashing alot

Hello All

Just recently started using Windows Defender/Windows Security in 1809, decided today to clean up Music folder, for some reason though in middle of working on cleaning up some empty folders, explorer.exe crashes and restarts. Then i have to remember where i was

Any ideas why this is happening? is it related to left over Avast stuff that i though i got fully rid of? Should i do a system reset soon of my Intel I7 Desktop?

:)

AMDMan2016, May 6, 2019

2. Windows explore crash when searching

The tenforums link solved this issue for me.

The root cause is a Windows 10 bug where File Explorer crashes when long file names are included in a search result. The steps for the workaround are:

• Open File Explorer
    • Click View > Options
    • Open the View tab
    • Check "Always show icons, never thumbnails"
    • Click OK

The Benjamin Moore, May 6, 2019
  3. Bundy Win User
    Explorer crashing

Thanks Zat. I had never looked at event viewer and it had more info than I thought. Seems the problem was a second computer I was trying to network with. Unplugging the ethernet cable fixed the crashes. Explorer must have been looking in the wrong place I guess.

Bundy, May 6, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Explorer.exe crashing alot

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Explorer.exe crashing alot

1. Explorer.exe crashing alot - Similar Threads - Explorer exe crashing

2. pc crashes alot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc crashes alot: Hi, been trying to fix this for a while now, but i cant seem to find any old threads that either have the same event ID's or the same windows installed. every time the pc crashes it comes up in event viewer with 2 errors and 1 critical, and its always the same 3 event...
  3. pc crashes alot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashes alot: Hi, been trying to fix this for a while now, but i cant seem to find any old threads that either have the same event ID's or the same windows installed. every time the pc crashes it comes up in event viewer with 2 errors and 1 critical, and its always the same 3 event...
  4. pc crashes alot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Explorer exe crashing when exiting several programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer exe crashing when exiting several programs.: Did basic troubleshooting steps, sfc scannow etc nothing showed up.Was using startisback and custom themes, removed them still no fix.Event viewer showsFaulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.19041.1645, time stamp: 0x7c06cc0eFaulting module name: verifier.dll,...
  6. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes: Hello! whenever i open exe file my file explorers stops and i cant click anythinh after 1 hour or so it runs the exe files which if i try to force close using task maganger EXPLORER It blacks out my screen and i got to restart any resolve? if so please reply thanks!...
  7. PC crashing alot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing alot: Hello, my PC has been crashing alot, it has been bluescreening and alot of my games have been crashing alot. I have tried: Updating my drivers Checking for viruses Updating my PC Checking my Hardrive and SSD for errors And several more, Here is one of the few...
  8. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  9. Explorer.exe crashing alot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Explorer.exe crashing alot: Hello All Just recently started using Windows Defender/Windows Security in 1809, decided today to clean up Music folder, for some reason though in middle of working on cleaning up some empty folders, explorer.exe crashes and restarts. Then i have to remember where i was...
  10. Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.: Hi, I've been having this issue since yesterday. When I try to open the context menu for an executable to, let´s say, launch it as administrator, the cursor appears as loading and the context menu won't appear. I can right-click folders and images, my problem seems to be only...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nom du module défaillant : browserbroker.dll