Windows 10: explorer.exe does not start automatically

Discus and support explorer.exe does not start automatically in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello there! I recently installed new system on my PC because of the same problem that I have now. Every time I start my PC I just get opened Command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Beban99, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Beban99 Win User

explorer.exe does not start automatically

Hello there!

I recently installed new system on my PC because of the same problem that I have now. Every time I start my PC I just get opened Command Prompt and have to type "explorer.exe" to start doing anything.

I have red all the forums and posts about it, and its always the same. I will list solutions that I have tried and yet not one of them did anything:

1. Automatic Repair
    2. Fixing regedit
    3. sf scan
    4. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    5. I searched my PC for viruses (with programs but also I dont have much things, PC just got new system)

I mabye didnt list them all but thats everything I have tried. Please, if anyone had a same problem, or if anyone knows how to solve this let me know... This is starting to really frustrate me a lot. Its not a big problem but its just not right to write it again every time I want to turn the PC on...

Thanks.

:)

Beban99, Jul 6, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 6, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile explorer.exe does not start automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 6, 2019
  4. explorer.exe does not start automatically

Internet Explorer won't start

Since it's not allowing you to open the settings of the Internet Explorer itself, we suggest that you type inetcpl.cpl on
    the search box to open the Internet Properties and follow the steps provided on the link that we have on our previous post.

Note: In doing this you can now skip step 1 under Reset Internet Explorer settings.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you uninstall and reinstall the Internet Explorer.
    To do this, follow the steps below:

To uninstall the Internet Explorer, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button, type
      Programs and Features in the search box, and then select
      View installed updates.

• Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the
      Microsoft Windows section.

• Right-click Internet Explorer 11, click Uninstall and then click
      Yes.

• Click one of the following:
    • Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 11 and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer)

• Restart later

To download and reinstall Internet Explorer, follow the steps below:

• Check the System Type that you need to install by pressing
      Windows key + Pause key.
    • Check the System type under System (Ex: 64-bit Operating system, x64-based processor).

• Download Internet Explorer 11 (Offline Installer) on this
      link.

• Choose your preferred language and Service Pack (Ex: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit).

• Follow the on-screen prompt.

• Once done, check if the issues persists.

Note: The installer that you can download on this link also applies in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your update with the result.

Zedrick Del, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

explorer.exe does not start automatically

1. explorer.exe does not start automatically - Similar Threads - explorer exe does

2. Screen saver does not automatically start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen saver does not automatically start: So recently I did a clean install of Windows 10 21H2. This was the version I was running before the clean install. My screen saver worked normally before but now it will not automatically start. I have tried unplugging all my USB devices, the same ones I have had plugged in...
  3. Screen saver does not automatically start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver does not automatically start: So recently I did a clean install of Windows 10 21H2. This was the version I was running before the clean install. My screen saver worked normally before but now it will not automatically start. I have tried unplugging all my USB devices, the same ones I have had plugged in...
  4. Screensaver does not start automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver does not start automatically: New windows 10 laptop. I already did following things:Dism restorehealth found no issuesSFC scannow found no issuesReSet power plan to balancedChecked registry current user, control panel, desktop: screensaver time is defined as 60Unplugged wireless keyboard with USB...
  5. Screensaver does not start automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screensaver does not start automatically: New windows 10 laptop. I already did following things:Dism restorehealth found no issuesSFC scannow found no issuesReSet power plan to balancedChecked registry current user, control panel, desktop: screensaver time is defined as 60Unplugged wireless keyboard with USB...
  6. Screensaver does not start automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Does Fresh Start only remove .exe files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Fresh Start only remove .exe files: Hello there, As I like being short and direct, all I will say is the following. I'm planning on doing Fresh Start to improve my system's performance. I need your help to decide between Fresh Start and Reset This PC features. Fresh Start will remove my apps, but by "apps"...
  8. Explorer search not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer search not starting automatically: Over the last update one of the settings must have been changed because ever since then searching in the file explorer has become much clunkier than it used to be. It used to be that as soon as I started typing in the search bar the explorer would initiate a search...
  9. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  10. File Explorer does not update automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer does not update automatically: Windows 10 Pro, the File Explorer stops updating automatically; The operations of copying, renaming, deleting, moving, and other operations with files and folders are not reflected until you update it manually (press F5). Any help would be appreciated....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer.exe not starting automatically

2. explorer.exe automatic startup

3. explorer.exe not staring automatically

4. explorer.exe does not start automatically,
  5. version 1903 explorer.exe not starting