Windows 10: Explorer.exe doesn't start after logon - Win10 pro Build 19041

Discus and support Explorer.exe doesn't start after logon - Win10 pro Build 19041 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Sirs,Some days ago I got a malware.Fortunately I was able to eradicate it.The malware infected all the registry, the start folder, the system32... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Giovanni_Guarino63, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Explorer.exe doesn't start after logon - Win10 pro Build 19041

Dear Sirs,Some days ago I got a malware.Fortunately I was able to eradicate it.The malware infected all the registry, the start folder, the system32 area, create a scheduled task to start an lsass.exe in a different folder than the system folder.After cleaning, the explorer process after login don't start I need to start it manually.I have also checked the value of the parameter in HK_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon.What i need to check more, may be some specific logon folder was deleted or some other registry entry disappear?The OS work perfectly fine now,

:)

Giovanni_Guarino63, Sep 16, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Explorer.exe doesn't start after logon - Win10 pro Build 19041 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 16, 2021
  3. SK_808 Win User
    Windows 10: Internet Explorer doesn´t start

Hello,

after Upgrade to Win 10 and a Reset of Windows (Clear Install) Internet Explorer doesn´t start. All Updates are installed. No changes in Internet options done so far.

A deinst an new inst via windows functions do not lead to new situation.

What else can I check?

Regards

SK

[moved to en-us forum]

SK_808, Sep 16, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Explorer.exe doesn't start after logon - Win10 pro Build 19041

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Explorer.exe doesn't start after logon - Win10 pro Build 19041 [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Explorer.exe doesn't start after logon - Win10 pro Build 19041

1. Explorer.exe doesn't start after logon - Win10 pro Build 19041 - Similar Threads - Explorer exe doesn't

2. Windows insider build 19041-191206-1406

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows insider build 19041-191206-1406: I have windows insider preview build 19041-191206-1406 for windows 10 pro on my hp laptop and it keeps crashing my system causing major start up problems the it will work for a bit the crash again I've tried to do startup repair from windows 10 home USB but I can't seem to...
  3. Bluescreen loop , windows build 19041

Bluescreen loop , windows build 19041: Hello, after ive been able to postpone the update for about a 2 months i forgot to do it again and it updated. After servicing stack 10.0.19041.1081 was installed i cant uninstall it and go back to a working version.The error code i get is 0xc000021aThe updates that might...
  4. Windows 10.0.19041, build 19041 problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10.0.19041, build 19041 problem: Windows 10.0.19041, build 19041 was installed on my Dell computer on 2/09/2021 just as so many upgrades have been installed over the years. After this latest install I could not get on line. Also could not reinstall the previous version. Tried everything including having...
  5. Build 19041 Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 19041 Issues: I lost my email - rebuilt it from backups I lost my turbo tax 2019 - am rebuilding it from a backup I lost all my saved passwords - gone no rebuild I lost my video display - had to resort to vga and reinstall video drivers I lost printers - am trying to rebuild those...
  6. Build 19041 Version 20H1: There is said to be something in this build for gamers...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Build 19041 Version 20H1: There is said to be something in this build for gamers...: For further information, please refer to: https://www.neowin.net/news/how-to-enable-hardware-accelerated-gpu-scheduling-on-windows-10-may-2020-update...
  7. Explorer not starting at logon

Explorer not starting at logon: When I first logon to my computer, Explorer does not start. This has only happened since the Windows 10 2004 update was installed. This is similar to the issue reported in:...
  8. Random BSOD twice Win10 Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041

Random BSOD twice Win10 Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041: I have had 2 random BSOD after updating to the Latest Windows 10 2020 May Update. These are my device Specifications: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard System Model HP EliteBook Folio 9470m System Type x64-based PC Processor IntelR...
  9. Win10 pro activation after building new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 pro activation after building new computer: Hi all I have purchase win 10 licence very long time ago and lost the email with activation key. Every time I have reinstalled win it activated itself. Few month back I have build new PC motherboard, video, the lot and installed win and to my surprise it did not activated. I...
  10. DPC_Watchdog_Error on Build 19041

DPC_Watchdog_Error on Build 19041: Earlier this morning, my Windows PC HP Envy m6 using AMD crashed. Please view the dump file here. Suggesting that users uninstall third party antivirus software is callous and irresponsible, no matter how much better you believe Microsoft Defender has become. Under no...