Windows 10: Explorer.EXE error after powering up Win 10

Discus and support Explorer.EXE error after powering up Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I switched my laptop on just now and this appeared. It actually opened in IE11 not Edge. I'm meticulous when I close down so I wouldn't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Explorer.EXE error after powering up Win 10

Explorer.EXE error after powering up Win 10 edb00ec2-c85f-4b10-8a1f-aa92897abe8a?upload=true.png

I switched my laptop on just now and this appeared. It actually opened in IE11 not Edge. I'm meticulous when I close down so I wouldn't have left it didn't leave it in IE11.

Any thoughts please?

Apologies for being sarcastic but the phrase "another day, another MS problem" comes to mind. Explorer.EXE error after powering up Win 10 :eek:(-

:)

Taffy087, Sep 27, 2018
  2. zephyrus Win User

some .exe files hang

In the last 48 hours, some .exe files do not execute. If started from explorer, explorer hangs. No error messages. These files run on another Win 10 machine. Nothing obvious in the event viewer. I note that *.exe file cannot be deleted when the system is in this state. I must reboot to regain access to the .exe file. sfc /scannnow shows no errors.

Any suggestions?

zephyrus, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 27, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

1. Explorer.EXE error after powering up Win 10 - Similar Threads - Explorer EXE error

2. Win 10 exe files won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 exe files won't open: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19045Clicking on .exe files just gives spinning circle. I have to restart Windows Explorer to reset it.I've tried: found in another community answers pageMethod 1: Check registry for the exe files.Method 2: Running an Online virus scan. Although, the...
  3. win 10 can't restart after power outage

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 can't restart after power outage: Hi there, While I was using my desktop Win 10, there was a power outage. No electricity for app 30 mins. I forgot to unplugged the the desktop:. I tried to restart it after electricity back. It was on, it had a message- it will scanning the errors and after that it will...
  4. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  5. Desktop Computer Not Showing Up in Explorer Win 10 After Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Computer Not Showing Up in Explorer Win 10 After Update: My network: Desktop Computer ("Office-10") connected directly to the Router (Amplfi HD Mesh Network). Desktop computer ("Basement") connected via WiFi Laptop computer ("Ryan") connected via WiFi Various printers/scanners Everything has been working great, status quo, for...
  6. File explorer not coming up in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer not coming up in Win 10: I have tried many things via the community but no luck to get file explorer to come up in Win 10, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-not-coming-up-in-win-10/28bb5c70-9330-4148-8c64-10c436a233a6"
  7. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  8. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  9. Win 10 - Runs Slow after Power Spike

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 - Runs Slow after Power Spike: Hello, We recently experienced a power spike and one of our primary desktops now runs slow. While it is possible to get to the desktop screen, it is practically impossible to get anywhere with it. It never had any problems before the power spike (the user was playing World...
  10. .exe popup on my win 10 comp

in Windows 10 Support
    .exe popup on my win 10 comp: To whom it may concern I'm having thin .exe error popping up on my comp really frequently...... can I get some advice on how to get rid of it? thanks in advance 28520
Tags: