Windows 10: explorer.exe error on starup

Discus and support explorer.exe error on starup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Getting the below error when starting up my pc however explorer seems to be working fine. [ATTACH] Additionally, it seems that when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OwenCauchi, Mar 30, 2020.

1. explorer.exe error on starup

Hi,

Getting the below error when starting up my pc however explorer seems to be working fine.

explorer.exe error on starup 94e52d2d-96cb-43d8-9e2c-52e19a340ee7?upload=true.png

Additionally, it seems that when I try to open some applications the window for these applications just suddenly closes and I would have to reopen such. However it seems that then I do not experience any more issues after this.

Thanks.

:)

OwenCauchi, Mar 30, 2020
  2. zephyrus Win User

some .exe files hang

In the last 48 hours, some .exe files do not execute. If started from explorer, explorer hangs. No error messages. These files run on another Win 10 machine. Nothing obvious in the event viewer. I note that *.exe file cannot be deleted when the system is in this state. I must reboot to regain access to the .exe file. sfc /scannnow shows no errors.

Any suggestions?

zephyrus, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Dhika360 Win User
    Explorer exe application error

Thank you for your help, but im sorry the problem still there, after i did the 2nd step, the scan shows if there are corrupted files, but it can't fix it and only logged the result, and the memory diagnostics says there are no error.

Also, there is a notification says

"explorer.exe - system warning

Unknown hard error"

Dhika360, Mar 30, 2020
  4. explorer.exe error on starup

REGSVR32.exe error message saying can't use memory location 0x00------014

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Internet Explorer closes immediately after opening and you receive
    rvgsvr32.exe error. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click Internet Explorer
    performance

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Also, I suggest you to check if the computer is using its full memory.

• Press Windows key + R and type msconfig.
    • Go to Advance options and check if you have chosen use Maximum memory.
    • If not, I suggest you to place a check mark, restart the computer and check if that helps.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

explorer.exe error on starup

1. explorer.exe error on starup - Similar Threads - explorer exe error

2. starup not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    starup not showing: hi can anyone please help me the startup in task manager was empty it shows there are no startup items on displayi have try the method C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup delete and recreate that folder but it didnt fix my problem...
  3. Registry Editor opens at starup

Registry Editor opens at starup: Hello! Ever since I installed Malwarebytes a few days ago, a pop-up called "User Account Control" keeps appearing every time I start windows, asking for the app Registry Editor to make changes to the device. [ATTACH] The first time i clicked "yes", my laptop restarted on...
  4. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  5. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  6. Exe error

Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  7. Error exe

Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  8. Starup Repair password problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Starup Repair password problem: I am tryin to launch my laptop into safemode and when I try to enter the password for reset it says the password is incorrect. I reset my password and it still says the same thing Thank you...
  9. exe error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  10. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...