Windows 10: Explorer.exe High Memory & CPU usage in Windows 10

Discus and support Explorer.exe High Memory & CPU usage in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will cover the various known issues that can cause your Windows File Explorer to show high memory or CPU usage. By... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 26, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Explorer.exe High Memory & CPU usage in Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 26, 2019

2. Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 26, 2019
  3. DenetteBoyd-King, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Ege. Win User

windows 10.exe high cpu usage

hey

yesterday i found that my cpu usage is so high and windows 10.exe is responsible for it. it uses %60 cpu constantly and when i try to execute, it starts again automatically. i tried windows deffender to scan but it couldnt find any malware etc. also when
    i diconnected from internet and killed windows 10.exe from task manager it is not coming back.

i hope you can find a sollution.

thank you inadvance

ps: i am using windows 10 64 bit.

Thema:

1. Explorer.exe High Memory & CPU usage in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Explorer exe High

2. Windows Explorer High CPU and Memory Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer High CPU and Memory Usage: Hello,I'm encountering a persistent problem with Windows Explorer where it exhibits high CPU and memory usage whenever I attempt to open a folder with a size exceeding 30 GB. Despite my best efforts, I have tried numerous troubleshooting steps, including disk cleanup, disk...
  3. Windows Explorer High CPU and Memory Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer High CPU and Memory Usage: Hello,I'm encountering a persistent problem with Windows Explorer where it exhibits high CPU and memory usage whenever I attempt to open a folder with a size exceeding 30 GB. Despite my best efforts, I have tried numerous troubleshooting steps, including disk cleanup, disk...
  4. Windows Explorer High CPU and Memory Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. High memory and cpu usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    High memory and cpu usage: Never had this happen to me before. My memory and cpu usage is higher than normal, task manager says that my memory usage is 60% on idle. It's usually about 20 or 30, my cpu is 10% on idle and it spikes to 60 sometimes. When I open a game or browser they get significantly...
  6. High Memory Usage and CPU in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Memory Usage and CPU in Windows 10: I have a problem.. after trying a lot of solutions nothing really works.i have only chrome opened with one tab writing this question* and it takes 400 MB..not to mention 60% of memory is being used and i don't know for what it is being used..nothing runs in my background. no...
  7. High Memory Usage and CPU in Windows 10

High Memory Usage and CPU in Windows 10: I have a problem.. after trying a lot of solutions nothing really works.i have only chrome opened with one tab writing this question* and it takes 400 MB..not to mention 60% of memory is being used and i don't know for what it is being used..nothing runs in my background. no...
  8. Fix msedgewebview2.exe High CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix msedgewebview2.exe High CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]The ‘Details’ tab in the Task Manager enlists a large number of processes that run in the background of your PC. In Windows 11 is this one particular process named ‘msedgewebview2.exe’ which people are concerned is consuming too much unnecessary CPU memory and...
  9. Windows Explorer CPU & Memory usage ridiculously high

Windows Explorer CPU & Memory usage ridiculously high: Lately Windows Explorer has been running at 98-100% cpu usage for the Windows Explorer process and like 5GBs of RAM being hogged by it, for no reason. This is all at idle. I've tried restarting the process, restarting my laptop, updating the laptop, SFC scan & DISM repair....
  10. Windows Explorer High CPU and Increasing Memory Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Explorer High CPU and Increasing Memory Usage: Hi, I have an issue with my clean 1809 install (and also it happened before the clean install, and i decided to try a clean one due to it). After a few minutes, the Windows Explorer process starts increasing its memory usage and also CPU is around 10%; i'm up to 2gb usage...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer.exe windows explorer high memory

2. windows explorer high memory in win 10

3. explorer.exe Windows Explorer memory usage windows 10