Windows 10: Explorer.exe keeps crashing on startup

Discus and support Explorer.exe keeps crashing on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I'm currently running Windows 10 and Explorer.exe keeps "refreshing" about once every 10-15 seconds. I've attempted restarting in Safe Mode,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NadaSh1, Dec 27, 2021.

1. NadaSh1 Win User

Explorer.exe keeps crashing on startup

Hello,I'm currently running Windows 10 and Explorer.exe keeps "refreshing" about once every 10-15 seconds. I've attempted restarting in Safe Mode, Clean Boot, running sfc /scannow multiple times, making sure Windows is updated and nothing seems to work. Here I share with you the error obtained from Event Viewer:Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.19041.1415, time stamp: 0x2d7da47fFaulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1288, time stamp: 0xa280d1d6Exception code: 0xc0000006F

:)

NadaSh1, Dec 27, 2021
Thema:

Explorer.exe keeps crashing on startup

1. Explorer.exe keeps crashing on startup - Similar Threads - Explorer exe keeps

2. Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer keeps crashing: Hi!I'm having an issue with the Explorer pinned shortcuts in the Taskbar. Whenever I'm trying to open any pinned shortcut in Explorer, it crashes immediately and restarts it. I can tell that this is happening because the Taskbar disappears a few moments before it comes...
  3. Explorer keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer keeps crashing.: I am currently running on Windows 11 Insider Beta channel with the 22621.160 updated days ago and it went fine until this happen.So I was booting up my laptop normally and when I got through the lock screen, the explorer keeps crashing over and over.Task manager can be...
  4. Explorer keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer keeps crashing.: I am currently running on Windows 11 Insider Beta channel with the 22621.160 updated days ago and it went fine until this happen.So I was booting up my laptop normally and when I got through the lock screen, the explorer keeps crashing over and over.Task manager can be...
  5. explore keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explore keeps crashing: Dear Microsoft Community. i've run into a nasty explore crash every time i'm "too fast" working it crash, especially when right clicking.. tried every fix i could find but nothing helps! yesterday i got enough of it and made a clean reinstall of windows just to discover it...
  6. explore keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    explore keeps crashing: Dear Microsoft Community. i've run into a nasty explore crash every time i'm "too fast" working it crash, especially when right clicking.. tried every fix i could find but nothing helps! yesterday i got enough of it and made a clean reinstall of windows just to discover it...
  7. Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer keeps crashing: I'll be using my computer then every once in a while explorer will crash and then display the message below and then restart explorer. I'm not sure what is causing it or how to make explorer quit crashing. Error Message: The instruction at 0x0000000002930FD8 referenced...
  8. Windows Explorer crashing on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer crashing on startup: Recently I started having an issue where Windows Explorer would crash when starting Windows. The task bar would not load and would only show the Windows button which would not work when clicked on.Sometimes the problem would resolve by restarting the Windows Explorer process...
  9. Explorer crashing on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer crashing on startup: Hi, Running Windows 10 Home 64-bit 1909. When Windows starts, explorer crashes every 1 secondish roughly 20 times before it stops crashing and loads properly. I cant find much about it online so hopefully someone can help? I've tried disabling all my startup programs...
  10. ForzaHorizon4.exe crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ForzaHorizon4.exe crashing on startup: Hi, I need help to solve this problem, please. When searching for MoBEX all I find is problems with edge. Hopefully I can be helpful providing more information if required ForzaHorizon4.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program...