Windows 10: Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart...

Discus and support Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, for the past few days I have been facing an issue. Whenever I start up or restart my PC, the taskbar doesn't load properly. Only things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xapl85, Nov 6, 2023.

1. xapl85 Win User

Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart...

Hello, for the past few days I have been facing an issue. Whenever I start up or restart my PC, the taskbar doesn't load properly. Only things functional are the Start menu, Search, Tabs toggler Windows + Tab and Calendar. App icons do not even show. The taskbar eventually loads after 10 minutes but that is a long wait, as I have never had issues with this before. Another interesting thing, is that my other programs start up discord, printer drivers etc. after the taskbar loads, but they should have already been running on my PC. The only two programs that do start up before the taskbar lo

:)

xapl85, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Try3 Win User

Kill and Restart Explorer.

When you have tested your revised version, you might like to report it at
    Restart explorer.exe Process - TenForumsTutorial

The shortcut can contain this [it does not need Admin permission]
    Code:
    and I'm surprised that you get away with omitting the " enclosing the command itself in your version. cmd.exe is clearly more tolerant than it used to be [XP?/Win7?].

Personally, I run a KeithM PS script that re-opens File explorer windows after explorer.exe restarts - post #25

Denis

Try3, Nov 6, 2023
  3. Random restarts

Okay done that but no info came up, where can I find the system log?

Also thinking this is a virus as explorer exe doesn't work correctly on bootup and I have to end the process then restart it to get the GUI up.

Ontop of that my anti virus does not load automatically and neither do any other programs, running a virus scan now.

*edit*Okay quickly got rid of two viruses I had by stopping the scan and attacking them straight away, they're now gone.

Starting scan again to see if it finds anymore.

pantherx12, Nov 6, 2023
  4. Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart...

Internet Explorer won't start

Since it's not allowing you to open the settings of the Internet Explorer itself, we suggest that you type inetcpl.cpl on
    the search box to open the Internet Properties and follow the steps provided on the link that we have on our previous post.

Note: In doing this you can now skip step 1 under Reset Internet Explorer settings.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you uninstall and reinstall the Internet Explorer.
    To do this, follow the steps below:

To uninstall the Internet Explorer, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button, type
      Programs and Features in the search box, and then select
      View installed updates.

• Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the
      Microsoft Windows section.

• Right-click Internet Explorer 11, click Uninstall and then click
      Yes.

• Click one of the following:
    • Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 11 and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer)

• Restart later

To download and reinstall Internet Explorer, follow the steps below:

• Check the System Type that you need to install by pressing
      Windows key + Pause key.
    • Check the System type under System (Ex: 64-bit Operating system, x64-based processor).

• Download Internet Explorer 11 (Offline Installer) on this
      link.

• Choose your preferred language and Service Pack (Ex: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit).

• Follow the on-screen prompt.

• Once done, check if the issues persists.

Note: The installer that you can download on this link also applies in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your update with the result.

Zedrick Del, Nov 6, 2023
Thema:

Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart...

1. Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart... - Similar Threads - Explorer exe loading

2. Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart...: Hello, for the past few days I have been facing an issue. Whenever I start up or restart my PC, the taskbar doesn't load properly. Only things functional are the Start menu, Search, Tabs toggler Windows + Tab and Calendar. App icons do not even show. The taskbar eventually...
  3. Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer.exe not loading taskbar properly upon system start-up/restart/explorer.exe restart...: Hello, for the past few days I have been facing an issue. Whenever I start up or restart my PC, the taskbar doesn't load properly. Only things functional are the Start menu, Search, Tabs toggler Windows + Tab and Calendar. App icons do not even show. The taskbar eventually...
  4. Explorer not starting unsless system restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer not starting unsless system restarted: Hi, I am running Windows 10 22H2 Build 19045.2251 and ocassionally explorer crashes and it will not restart until the system is fully restarted. When trying to run explorer from task manager user/admin explorer will still refuse to start. It also shows the classic Alt-Tab...
  5. Explorer not starting unsless system restarted

Explorer not starting unsless system restarted: Hi, I am running Windows 10 22H2 Build 19045.2251 and ocassionally explorer crashes and it will not restart until the system is fully restarted. When trying to run explorer from task manager user/admin explorer will still refuse to start. It also shows the classic Alt-Tab...
  6. Explorer not starting unsless system restarted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  8. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  9. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

10. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...