Windows 10: Explorer.exe not working

Discus and support Explorer.exe not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After latest quality update the explorer.exe is not working properly. After starting of windows my desktop was gone black and I have to manually run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SayantanDey, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Explorer.exe not working

After latest quality update the explorer.exe is not working properly. After starting of windows my desktop was gone black and I have to manually run explorer.exe from task manager every time. I tried sfc /scannow and all other safe mode technique but problem still persist. Please help

:)

SayantanDey, Apr 4, 2020

2. File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Internet Explorer not working

Hi,

To better assist you with your Internet Explorer concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Internet Explorer?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Excel?

Meanwhile, you can refer to PranavMishra5582's suggested steps in fixing Internet Explorer issues on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Explorer.exe not working

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Explorer.exe not working

1. Explorer.exe not working - Similar Threads - Explorer exe working

2. Exe files not opening/working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe files not opening/working: Hello! I have a problem, whenever I try to open .exe files, all it does is make the grey bar at the top of the file tab grow brighter. But for some reason, my laptop only opens some .exe files, i don't know why. But when i open .exe files it mostly doesn't work.Thanks....
  3. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  4. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  5. All the EXE files are not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All the EXE files are not working: Can someone help me? I wanted to open a file by clicking the "Open with" option to open it. As I chose WinRAR to open that certain file, I forgot to untoggle/untick the "Always use this program to open this type of files or whatever it said" box. Now all the EXE files have...
  6. exe flies opening as internet explorer

exe flies opening as internet explorer: when I open some files they open up as internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-flies-opening-as-internet-explorer/c6ce8665-e1ec-4933-a31d-b2adf86ff413
  7. Images not appearing in Windows Explorer(.exe)

in Windows 10 Support
    Images not appearing in Windows Explorer(.exe): Firstly, I apologize advance because..best way describe the reason is... Do not make multiple threads in different sections for the same problem. I don't quite remember if it was here on Ten or Seven Forums, but I searched all my previous posts & threads (both forums) and...
  8. Exe not working for a software

Exe not working for a software: I installed a softwareFrosty mod manager and I have tried for 24 hours to make it work but still cant open it. I have no antivirus installed I have watched all vids on utube but still cant do anything Any solutions?...
  9. hl2.exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hl2.exe stopped working: Hello guys when i want to inject the dll to the game. the log popup crash and wont inject. the dll work on 32 bit system but wont work on 64 idk why. here some information: hl2.exe Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎19/‎2020 4:07 AM Status Report sent...
  10. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...