Windows 10: explorer.exe - System Error

Discus and support explorer.exe - System Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have honestly no idea how to fix this? It started appearing when I disabled Windows Error Reporting Service since before that I'd experienced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeGarnett, Feb 28, 2020.

1. explorer.exe - System Error

I have honestly no idea how to fix this?

It started appearing when I disabled Windows Error Reporting Service since before that I'd experienced windows refreshing constantly.

It worked and stopped the constant refreshing but every time I try to close the error message, windows refreshes and the error message appears again.

I've used SFC and DISM and it said it successfully fixed some corrupted files but the error message remains.

explorer.exe - System Error fdc65baa-0ccd-4b01-aefd-aa226ad2f426?upload=true.png

:)

JoeGarnett, Feb 28, 2020
  2. zephyrus Win User

some .exe files hang

In the last 48 hours, some .exe files do not execute. If started from explorer, explorer hangs. No error messages. These files run on another Win 10 machine. Nothing obvious in the event viewer. I note that *.exe file cannot be deleted when the system is in this state. I must reboot to regain access to the .exe file. sfc /scannnow shows no errors.

Any suggestions?

zephyrus, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Dhika360 Win User
    Explorer exe application error

Thank you for your help, but im sorry the problem still there, after i did the 2nd step, the scan shows if there are corrupted files, but it can't fix it and only logged the result, and the memory diagnostics says there are no error.

Also, there is a notification says

"explorer.exe - system warning

Unknown hard error"

Dhika360, Feb 28, 2020
  4. explorer.exe - System Error

Explorer exe application error

Hi,

The error code regarding Explorer.exe application could be due to corrupted or missing system files on your computer. That said, you may need to run a tool to check for missing or corrupted system files. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps
    that was provided by Deepika Gowda on October 9, 2015 through this
    link. Ending the Windows Explorer process and creating a new one are
    also given as troubleshooting regarding the issue.

Let us know if the troubleshooting methods helps.

Carlos Tin, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

explorer.exe - System Error

1. explorer.exe - System Error - Similar Threads - explorer exe System

2. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  3. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  4. rundll32.exe - System Error

in Windows 10 Support
    rundll32.exe - System Error: Im Getting "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created" Error While Zooming a JPEG in Windows Photo Viewer. Sometimes When Pressing Arrow Keys To View Next Photos. But Its Only Happening If There are RAW Files With Same Name. And Error Shows Faster When Adobe Photoshop...
  5. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  6. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  7. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  8. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  9. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  10. System Transparency Exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Transparency Exe: Hi there, I have a huge problem. I have my 50 inch Tv hooked up to my Pc as an extended monitor. I also run "systemtransparency.exe" on my computer. But know after using it to make my windows explorer transparent it has left the image of my desktop Imprinted on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer.exe system error