Windows 10: Explorer.exe use too much ram on my win10

Discus and support Explorer.exe use too much ram on my win10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; i have tried to search any information about this problem *Sad If anyone know how to fix it, pls tell me! [img] 39342 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by abdi99, Jan 31, 2016.

1. abdi99 Win User

Explorer.exe use too much ram on my win10

i have tried to search any information about this problem *Sad
    If anyone know how to fix it, pls tell me!

Explorer.exe use too much ram on my win10 [​IMG]

:)

abdi99, Jan 31, 2016

2. `System` using too much ram

So Windows 10 comes With a feature that sorts out little used files. This is a process that goes on in the background constantly and it eats up my ram. From time to time I can`t open programs and about once a day my laptop freezes and I have to restart
    it. I don`t have a good Laptop. It got 8gb of ram, but a lot of it is used in the Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 Graphics card. I Wonder if it is possible to stop the process. I`ve read that it helps clearing up Space, but I`ve cleared about 200gb of a
    1tb harddrive and it hasn`t helped. how do I stop it?

PhilEmanuel, Jan 31, 2016
  3. `System` using too much ram

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

We understand your concern and will certainly assist you to solve it.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and we would suggest you to follow the below methods to troubleshoot before attempting to stop any windows services:

Method 1: System Maintenance Troubleshooter.

Please try to run the system maintenance troubleshooter and check if the issue persists:

1. Go to control panel.

2. Select system and maintenance.

3. There select troubleshooting.

4. In troubleshooting, go to system and security and select
    run maintenance task.

5. Select system maintenance and follow the
    on screen instructions

If the issue persists, please opt for method 2.

Method 2: Run Microsoft safety scanner.

The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software. Please refer the below link to download
    and run the Microsoft Safety Scanner.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

DISCLAIMER: The Microsoft Safety Scanner expires 10 days after being downloaded. To rerun a scan with the latest anti-malware definitions, download and run the Microsoft Safety Scanner again.

The Microsoft Safety Scanner is not a replacement for using an antivirus software program that provides ongoing protection.

If the issue persists, please opt for method 3.

Method 3: Perform Disk clean up.

Please refer to the below link to run a Disk clean up and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/disk-cleanup-in-windows-10

Please let us know if the issue got fixed or you need any further assistance.

Amarjeet_Paul, Jan 31, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

General Rules:

2) No useless posts, e.g., thread bumping, useless one liners, junk posting to increase post count, and identical multi-postings in different forums.

Hello, I was just looking at this. Your title is about RAM, your problem is both that and particularly CPU use.

I would suggest at 2Gb you have far too little RAM and your PC will spend much of its life swapping data back and forth between page file and RAM.

Notice the high disk use by 'system and compressed memory'.

dalchina, Jan 31, 2016
  5. Hydranix Win User
    Explorer.exe isn't using too much memory, your browser is. Don't open too many tabs, your computer cannot handle it.

Hydranix, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Explorer.exe use too much ram on my win10 - Similar Threads - Explorer exe too

2. Service Host open too much taking all my RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host open too much taking all my RAM: My ram has been at super high usage and crashing other programs. After looking into task manager the main issue seems to be system host is open over 50 times taking an average of 100mbs.[ATTACH]...
  3. I hate this Windows Defender app using too much RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hate this Windows Defender app using too much RAM: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DontDare6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4mwm7/i_hate_this_windows_defender_app_using_too_much/
  4. I hate Win10 too much.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I hate Win10 too much.: Whenever i try to close my pc it shows this notification ''if you shut down now and any other people using this PC could lose unsaved work''. I HATE THIS THING, COZ I JUST UPDATED MY PC FROM WIN 7 PRO TO WIN 10 PRO... I tried to search on yt and in this community also...
  5. windows using too much ram

windows using too much ram: I have a desktop pc with this configuration: -CPU: i7-5820K -GPU: GTX-980 -RAM: 48GB after 2~3 day using the pc the Ram usage is at 80% what is absolutly not normal....
  6. Problem with StorageSense task using too much RAM (taskhostw.exe)

Problem with StorageSense task using too much RAM (taskhostw.exe): I've been having a problem for 2-3 months where a taskhostw.exe process is suddenly using 22GB of RAM and my PC either crashes or grinds to a halt. I've spent hours and hours troubleshooting, refusing to just reinstall Windows. Today I used Process Explorer again to check out...
  7. Windows Photos takes too much RAM !

Windows Photos takes too much RAM !: Hello ! I am having problem with Windows Photos. First when I open two images and minimize them, the RAM Usage starts to grow each 10 seconds. So for 10 minutes it goes from 200MB to 10GB and my PC Becomes unusable even when I have 64GB, untill I kill the process. This is...
  8. Internet Explorer is much too slow.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer is much too slow.: Hi ! On my destop, Internet Explorer takes far too much time to open and I don't see why. The problem arised recently but I cannot remind of any event which could explain the situation. I know I can use Edge, which is a good browser, but I still like some I.E. features. I...
  9. Explorer.exe using too much of my cpu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Explorer.exe using too much of my cpu: I've been experiencing this bug for a few days, it only happens on my own user account, and it seems to be related to ntdll.dll 34495
  10. Installation on unsupported Intel Graphics uses too much system RAM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation on unsupported Intel Graphics uses too much system RAM: The Windows 10 WinPE uses 1019MB of shared system RAM to run the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter - the same driver is also found in Windows 10 after setup. In Windows 8.0 the basic adapter managed with 256MB - at least on my Windows to go version - for perfectly adequate...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer exe how much ram