Windows 10: Explorer.exe wont start at startup

Discus and support Explorer.exe wont start at startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; this has been going for a many months now and it’s getting annoying. I tried advanced system care and said it can fix it but it did not. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shot785, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Explorer.exe wont start at startup

this has been going for a many months now and it’s getting annoying. I tried advanced system care and said it can fix it but it did not.

submitted by /u/shot785
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shot785, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Kanata Win User
    EXE in Startup folder not running

Try this instead. It's from a Win 7 instruction, but may be the answer for you. You may have to do it from the actual folder rather than the start menu:

Click the Windows "Start" button and select "All Programs." Right-click the "Startup" folder in the menu and select "Open All Users." This option opens the folder for all users on the computer. Choose "Explore" to open the folder for the currently logged-in user only.
    Right-click the folder or file you want started when the computer boots. Select "Copy Shortcut" from the menu.
    Right-click any white space in the "Startup" folder opened in Step 1. Select "Paste" from the menu list. The program will now open the next time you start the computer.

Kanata, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Explorer.exe wont start at startup

Internet Explorer won't start

Since it's not allowing you to open the settings of the Internet Explorer itself, we suggest that you type inetcpl.cpl on
    the search box to open the Internet Properties and follow the steps provided on the link that we have on our previous post.

Note: In doing this you can now skip step 1 under Reset Internet Explorer settings.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you uninstall and reinstall the Internet Explorer.
    To do this, follow the steps below:

To uninstall the Internet Explorer, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button, type
      Programs and Features in the search box, and then select
      View installed updates.

• Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the
      Microsoft Windows section.

• Right-click Internet Explorer 11, click Uninstall and then click
      Yes.

• Click one of the following:
    • Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 11 and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer)

• Restart later

To download and reinstall Internet Explorer, follow the steps below:

• Check the System Type that you need to install by pressing
      Windows key + Pause key.
    • Check the System type under System (Ex: 64-bit Operating system, x64-based processor).

• Download Internet Explorer 11 (Offline Installer) on this
      link.

• Choose your preferred language and Service Pack (Ex: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit).

• Follow the on-screen prompt.

• Once done, check if the issues persists.

Note: The installer that you can download on this link also applies in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your update with the result.

Zedrick Del, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Explorer.exe wont start at startup

1. Explorer.exe wont start at startup - Similar Threads - Explorer exe wont

2. Exe files wont open

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Exe files wont open: When I download new exe files such as discord installer and run it, it won't do anything; it will not load at all. I tried it with a different installer when I tried to download Anaconda and vs code which would download since the installer won't open; I was going to try on a...
  3. Exe files wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe files wont open: When I download new exe files such as discord installer and run it, it won't do anything; it will not load at all. I tried it with a different installer when I tried to download Anaconda and vs code which would download since the installer won't open; I was going to try on a...
  4. Exe files wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Aux exe at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aux exe at startup: Each time I start up my computer microsoft aux switch exe box appears for a few seconds. In every other respect my computer works 100%. Is this normal? What does this do? Thanks...
  6. Task Scheduler wont run “.exe” file on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler wont run “.exe” file on startup: So, I have the AutoHotKey script, to permanently lock the NumLock key. I converted it to an .exe file because I thought that would solve the Task Scheduler problem. The thing is, its not working! I checked Task Manager, and it actually shows up there, after restart, but its...
  7. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  8. EXE files wont start

EXE files wont start: Hello, guys! I have an HP Laptop running Windows 10 Media Center Edition (Joke, It is actually Home) x64 and I've just downloaded an application used for TV when I'm gone, but it won't start! I've edited the registry, Ran as an Administrator, I can't start safe mode, nothing...
  9. .exe file wont run

.exe file wont run: So I'm trying to open a .exe file but all it does is show the blue loading circle and it doesn't do anything. The file wont open and when I try to download the file again it wont open. I'm currently running a windows 10. Can anyone help? 61193
  10. Windows wont start. Error 0xc00000b on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows wont start. Error 0xc00000b on startup: Hi guys. I have just experienced a New thing in windows 10. I restarted my laptop, and windows wont start...it gives me the 0xc00000b error...and i cant enter windows by ani means...any ideal what that might be? 20239