Windows 10: Explorer is freezing, while loading meta data of my RAW Images.....

Discus and support Explorer is freezing, while loading meta data of my RAW Images..... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, my explorer keeps loading and freezing when I open a folder with images. What could cause this problem? While windows is loading the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Larriesbrother, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Explorer is freezing, while loading meta data of my RAW Images.....

/u/Larriesbrother, Nov 21, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Save RAW drive - Don't want data

Open Admin command prompt, then type:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk ======> Take note of disk # of the RAW drive
    3. select disk # ======> is the number in step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize it, Create Simple, format.

topgundcp, Nov 21, 2020
  3. In file explorer, Windows 10, I created a list of files with some meta data, Frame Width & Frame Height. How can I put that list into a notepad file?

Here are the field numbers for your meta data items:

314 Frame height

315 Frame rate

316 Frame width

To get them recursively into a text file you would need a customised. File Explorer does not offer such an option.

Frederik Long, Nov 21, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Explorer is freezing, while loading meta data of my RAW Images.....

Windows Explorer not showing change in MP3 meta tag data...?

Hi, works for me- e.g. deleting album name in mp3tag, then viewing that via properties, the album name had vanished as expected.

However, I have a program called File Metadata
    File Metadata - Home

Explorer is freezing, while loading meta data of my RAW Images..... [​IMG]

which amongst other things enables Properties to do more for more file types:

Explorer is freezing, while loading meta data of my RAW Images..... [​IMG]

dalchina, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Explorer is freezing, while loading meta data of my RAW Images.....

1. Explorer is freezing, while loading meta data of my RAW Images..... - Similar Threads - Explorer freezing while

2. Windows explorer crashes searching meta tags on image files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer crashes searching meta tags on image files: Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 LTSC VMware VM. 4 virtual cores 12GB RAM 15+GB free disk space We have a number of graphic designers that work within our VMware system and with the recent upgrade from 1809 to 21H2 LTSC we're encountering an issue we didn't experience previously....
  3. Windows explorer crashes searching meta tags on image files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer crashes searching meta tags on image files: Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 LTSC VMware VM. 4 virtual cores 12GB RAM 15+GB free disk space We have a number of graphic designers that work within our VMware system and with the recent upgrade from 1809 to 21H2 LTSC we're encountering an issue we didn't experience previously....
  4. Windows explorer crashes searching meta tags on image files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Raw Image Extension down load problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Raw Image Extension down load problem: I would like to down load the Raw Image Extension program. But ever time I hit the get button it opens a new window for a brief second then disappears. So I can't download the program. Please help!...
  6. Raw Image Extension down load problem

Raw Image Extension down load problem: I would like to down load the Raw Image Extension program. But ever time I hit the get button it opens a new window for a brief second then disappears. So I can't download the program. Please help!...
  7. File Explorer: Issues with meta data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer: Issues with meta data: Hi I am tagging all my photos right now. I am struggling with problems in File Explorer, when using multiple tags in combination with the search. Issue 1 detail pane: Without search, all tags are listed: [ATTACH] With search, only a few tags are listed:...
  8. Best Meta Data Program for Movies for Windows File Explorer

Best Meta Data Program for Movies for Windows File Explorer: I'm not looking for something like Kodi/Plex because not only is it laggy but also I feel that it's not customizable enough. Usually, I think that developers over-customize software with too many options. This is a huge problem today as it detracts from the productivity of...
  9. WMP meta data

WMP meta data: Hi I have a question on why WMP seems to change meta data inconsistently. What is happening is: - I will go through the effort of updating a song's metadata (clicking on "Find Album Info") - The data will change, including the file name as per the settings in WMP and sorting...
  10. Windows Explorer not showing change in MP3 meta tag data...?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer not showing change in MP3 meta tag data...?: I have a program that changes meta data in MP3 files. I use it to change certain fields, and it works. However, afterwards when I right click the the MP3 file and choose Properties->Details, it shows no change. But when I open the same MP3 file in an audio program (eg....