Windows 10: Explorer - Left tab gone?

Discus and support Explorer - Left tab gone? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, as you can see on the picture the left tab has disappeared in the explorer, how do I get it back? ^^ [ATTACH] Explorer - Linker Reiter weg? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 7qnln, Jul 28, 2020.

1. 7qnln Win User

Explorer - Left tab gone?

Hey,

as you can see on the picture the left tab has disappeared in the explorer, how do I get it back? ^^

Explorer - Left tab gone? 0_big.png

:)

7qnln, Jul 28, 2020

2. "we are unable to display this view" message from tab in Internet explorer 11

Hi Thomas,

As there is no Open Button in the error display Window, I suggest you to click on the Right Arrow button in the bottom left corner and check if it helps or displays the full error message.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • Click on “Internet Explorer Performance” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge Tab issue

Hello,

To resolve the issue with your browser when opening/viewing a new document, we suggest making your Internet Explorer as a default browser. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key+R to open Run dialog box.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl, then hit Enter.
    • Under Internet Properties, click Programs tab.
    • Click Make Internet Explorer the default browser.

Explorer - Left tab gone? e805a7a3-d20d-4c9c-be45-90b3a5d4d53e.jpg

• In the left pane, select Internet Explorer.
    • Click Set this program as default.
    • Click OK.

Explorer - Left tab gone? 30fc0c51-c2b0-4f6d-ab44-ec8c8d57a189.jpg

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Explorer - Left tab gone? - Similar Threads - Explorer Left tab

2. Readyboost tab gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Readyboost tab gone: i get abt 3GB of ram left in my pc with no apps running bc of windows taking alot so im using a USB to get extra ram, BUT it didnt work and only added 100MB, the readyboost tab doesnt appear in the USb drive properties ive tried alot to fix it can u help?...
  3. Readyboost tab gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Readyboost tab gone: i get abt 3GB of ram left in my pc with no apps running bc of windows taking alot so im using a USB to get extra ram, BUT it didnt work and only added 100MB, the readyboost tab doesnt appear in the USb drive properties ive tried alot to fix it can u help?...
  4. Tabs in the Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs in the Explorer: If I select something in settings or something opens a folder in explorer, it opens in a new window instead of a new tab. Is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-in-the-explorer/6dde226b-2137-4e08-b465-c93c462d4bd9
  5. Tabs in the Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs in the Explorer: If I select something in settings or something opens a folder in explorer, it opens in a new window instead of a new tab. Is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-in-the-explorer/6dde226b-2137-4e08-b465-c93c462d4bd9
  6. tab and left control keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tab and left control keys: My tab and left control keys on my keyboard aren't working. Many have suggested that Microsoft teams could be interfering but I don't have that on my computer. I have also run the test to see if it's a broken key and that is not the case either. Please help....
  7. tab and left control keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tab and left control keys: My tab and left control keys on my keyboard aren't working. Many have suggested that Microsoft teams could be interfering but I don't have that on my computer. I have also run the test to see if it's a broken key and that is not the case either. Please help....
  8. Why is File Explorer like this? The navigation tab is gone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is File Explorer like this? The navigation tab is gone.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kolbyng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j78qo2/why_is_file_explorer_like_this_the_navigation_tab/
  9. Bluetooth has left and gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has left and gone: I was using my Xbox controllers when I lost my Bluetooth connection. I had lost my Bluetooth icon, so I ended up uninstalling the drivers and restarting the computer. The drivers never got reinstalled. I manually installed the drivers and restarted again. Nothing happened. I...
  10. Tabs gone missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tabs gone missing: Hi, The tabs on some of the programs sometime is gone sometimes Explorer, Office apps, and Chrome. This happens to me many times already, on my desktop and also Surface Book 2. See below example happening to Chrome: [ATTACH] If I click on anything on the missing...