Windows 10: Explorer location bar is buggy

Discus and support Explorer location bar is buggy in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For some reason, Explorer location bar is completely messed up. [ATTACH] Also, weird things started to happen, such as whenever you delete a file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MauroNeto1, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Explorer location bar is buggy

For some reason, Explorer location bar is completely messed up.

Explorer location bar is buggy 9c1ab752-c202-4d73-9975-e4f8ca4f4136?upload=true.png

Also, weird things started to happen, such as whenever you delete a file from a folder, it still shows as if it existed unless you right click and refresh.

Am I the only one facing this issues?

Thanks

:)

MauroNeto1, Apr 17, 2020

2. Firefox Location Bar

Use The Box that is checked

Explorer location bar is buggy [​IMG]

and remove search suggestions

Josey Wales, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Favorites bar not working

Hi,

Internet Explorer lets you organize the way you add your list of favorites to the Favorites bar in order to arrange them accordingly. For us to rectify your concern regarding the Favorites bar, follow these steps:

• Launch Internet Explorer.
    • Click the star icon located at the upper right hand corner of the browser to view your favorites list.
    • Instead of dragging and dropping your favorites, you may right-click the items and select
      Add to Favorites bar.

Let us know if you have questions.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Explorer location bar is buggy

File Explorer default veiw setting Win 10 Pro

Hi Bob,

You can change the default settings of your File Explorer view. If you would like to sort it by Date, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Go to Start, type File Explorer.
    • Select View located at the top of the address bar.
    • Locate Sort by.
    • Select Date.
    • Choose between Ascending and Descending.
    • Close the File Explorer and check back if the changes applied.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Ronalene Mat, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Explorer location bar is buggy

1. Explorer location bar is buggy - Similar Threads - Explorer location bar

2. Old volume bar and location?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old volume bar and location?: Hi!The recent Windows update made the volume bar super tiny and put it in an incredibly inconvenient place. Is there something I can do to bring back the old style, larger vertical bar in the top left? Thanks!...
  3. Old volume bar and location?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old volume bar and location?: Hi!The recent Windows update made the volume bar super tiny and put it in an incredibly inconvenient place. Is there something I can do to bring back the old style, larger vertical bar in the top left? Thanks!...
  4. File explorer location bar not updating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer location bar not updating: When I use the left side toolbar to switch folders, the path does not update in the location bar at the top of the window. Not only does it not update to the folder I switched to, but it completely stops updating as I navigate. It stays stuck on "This PC >> Documents". This...
  5. Taskbar buggy / Search bar not working

in Cortana
    Taskbar buggy / Search bar not working: Hello, Since yesterday my taskbar seems to be bugged quite a bit.It's only happening a bit after starting windows up though, when i click on the search bar for example it pops up and closes immediately when i type a single letter into it Here's a Video on how it looks...
  6. Windows 10 explorer location bar shrinking - search bar growing

in Cortana
    Windows 10 explorer location bar shrinking - search bar growing: Hi, I seem to resizing my windows explorer search bar every other week. And then suddenly without being asked it has grown to fill almost all available space. Anybody else having this issue? Solutions? [ATTACH]...
  7. Buggy monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buggy monitor: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]I have a Dell XP-13 9300 laptop that is a few months old. Since I often use my laptop as a desktop, I keep the lid closed and look at my attached monitor rather than the laptop screen. To do this I have chosen these Windows...
  8. File Explorer - Explorer Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer - Explorer Bar: The explorer bar window on my File Explorer seems to think it's re-sizable now, and when I move my mouse over it, the icon changes to a resizing one. Except, I cannot actually resize it. Does anyone know how to remove this? See the below image for what I mean......
  9. Explorer bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer bar: I have another problem with the reboot of Windows 10: every time i reboot, the menu bar go down of 1 line! I have many icons, and i need 3 row of icons. any suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorer-bar/84a427f8-076d-4c4f-b159-9b2144e5a64f
  10. Firefox Location Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Location Bar: I have been unable to post to the Firefox Support Website. That is why I am posting this here. Whenever I type a letter, say "C", in the URL bar I get suggestions for all sites I have recently visited starting with C. This has just started and I don't want that behavior. I...