Windows 10: Explorer new folder right click option

Discus and support Explorer new folder right click option in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I think it is since 20H2, but while I have the option on the desktop and via CTR-SHFT-N, it has gorn from the explorer menu. Tried all the reg stuff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikephillips, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Explorer new folder right click option

I think it is since 20H2, but while I have the option on the desktop and via CTR-SHFT-N, it has gorn from the explorer menu. Tried all the reg stuff and no joy.??

:)

mikephillips, Jan 15, 2021

2. 'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

I just submitted this suggestion on Windows Uservoice:

The idea: the right-click menu for folders in File Explorer has an option called 'Open in new window', which opens that folder in a new File Explorer window. Very useful for copying and moving things, and opening destination folders without accessing the start menu a second time.

right-click menu option for File Explorer – Feature Suggestions for Windows

Delicieuxz, Jan 15, 2021
  3. NUS
    Nus Win User
    'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

Is this a weird joke/troll?

That feature has been in Explorer since at least Windows 7...

4. Explorer new folder right click option

I am unable to create a New Folder, as this option does not come up when I right click in a folder or on the desktop?

Hello,

To help resolve your concern, kindly follow these steps:

• Go to File Explorer.
    • Click This PC.
    • Click your local disk.
    • You will see your different folders and from there, "right click" on any folder, and then click
      new.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Explorer new folder right click option

1. Explorer new folder right click option - Similar Threads - Explorer folder right

2. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  3. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  4. Easy option to place an item into a new folder by right clicking?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy option to place an item into a new folder by right clicking?: Hello everyone! I inherited a flash drive full of mixed up documents-about 1000 of them that all need to be placed/sorted into electronic folders in One Drive. What I would like to do is to be able to right click on a document and then select "place in a new folder", name the...
  5. Easy option to place an item into a new folder by right clicking?

Easy option to place an item into a new folder by right clicking?: Hello everyone! I inherited a flash drive full of mixed up documents-about 1000 of them that all need to be placed/sorted into electronic folders in One Drive. What I would like to do is to be able to right click on a document and then select "place in a new folder", name the...
  6. Easy option to place an item into a new folder by right clicking?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Right click on the folder in File Explorer

Right click on the folder in File Explorer: Right click on any folder on right screen or large icon or horizontal lists is fine.But every time I right click on any folder on the left screen or small icon or vertical lists , the file explorer crashes and closes.This problem occurred last a or two week ago.Any idea?...
  8. On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing: I can no longer create a new folder on widows 10. I right click and other options are available but not new folder. Also, i noticed that when I right click the desktop the menu that pops up is titled AMG Radeon Settings!.......When I look up various solutions on line.....that...
  9. Add "New Folder" option to the Send To right-click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add "New Folder" option to the Send To right-click menu?: Could you just copy the "Compressed (zipped) Folder" option and edit it to create a non-compressed folder? submitted by /u/NuclearDuck13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyv9kg/add_new_folder_option_to_the_send_to_rightclick/
  10. Troubleshooting missing new folder option in right-click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting missing new folder option in right-click menu: I don't have the option to add a new folder in the right click context or otherwise. I've done some troubleshooting and am beginning to think it is some sort of permission error. This is a recent clean install after hardware upgrades. To start ctrl+shift+n also does not...