Windows 10: explorer not show please help?

Discus and support explorer not show please help? in Cortana to solve the problem; hey, before explorer was work fine but i disable cortana before. i wanted to run it and try it how work, but i didn't find it i searched on google and... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by yukino_sp, Aug 2, 2021.

1. yukino_sp Win User

explorer not show please help?

hey, before explorer was work fine but i disable cortana before. i wanted to run it and try it how work, but i didn't find it i searched on google and found that it is option not activated on gpedit.msc i followed these steps topic I don't have Cortana on my Windows 10 then i did a restart and logged in and problem is explorer is not working rn i tried to open task manger and turn off explorer and restart it did not work tho

:)

yukino_sp, Aug 2, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile explorer not show please help? :)

Naki, Aug 2, 2021
  4. explorer not show please help?

windows explorer search won't show any results

Windows explorer search won't show any results. I've tried the 10 step method listed in the web search. no luck.

Jim Ampulski, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

explorer not show please help?

1. explorer not show please help? - Similar Threads - explorer show please

2. Please help! It shows like this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! It shows like this: Please help! It shows like this I don't know what to do. Please look at the photo in this link :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/10klrAJYZFfPFdbMs058mcLFO5peAXGrn/view?usp=drive_link I tried to upload the photo to this but it saying something went wrong so please look at the...
  3. Please help! It shows like this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help! It shows like this: Please help! It shows like this I don't know what to do. Please look at the photo in this link :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/10klrAJYZFfPFdbMs058mcLFO5peAXGrn/view?usp=drive_link I tried to upload the photo to this but it saying something went wrong so please look at the...
  4. Please help! It shows like this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Please help, File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help, File Explorer: Please help if you canI cannot open File Explorer, if I right click to open all I get is the hourglass! Opening files sent via email - File Explorer opens, but again with the hourglass!Plus Windows Update keeps failing Please help- Message given - There were some problems...
  6. Please help, File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help, File Explorer: Please help if you canI cannot open File Explorer, if I right click to open all I get is the hourglass! Opening files sent via email - File Explorer opens, but again with the hourglass!Plus Windows Update keeps failing Please help- Message given - There were some problems...
  7. Please help, File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Thumbs.db showing in zip file, but not showing in file explorer, Please help me how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumbs.db showing in zip file, but not showing in file explorer, Please help me how to...: Hello, I have to send the zip file of my work to the client, but the Thumbs.db file shows up in the directory when I open the zip file. Also in the folder directory, there is no Thumbs.db file. So how to delete this file please help me. I have attached a screenshot of the zip...
  9. Help With Windows Explorer Please..

in Windows 10 Support
    Help With Windows Explorer Please..: This just happened today for the first time. I can't find pics I've just uploaded. I upload from my camera and they go in the 'pictures' folder. No problem until today. Here's what's happened: The wonderful world of win10 creates four 'pictures' folders, I find. And my...
  10. File Explorer Help Please

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Help Please: I used to open my File Explorer and it presented a menu as to which drive I wanted to go to, like C drive, D drive or R drive or other drives I have on here. Do you know of a way how I can get it back that way by clicking on File Explorer? Many thanks for all your help.God...