Windows 10: Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10

Discus and support Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When you are renaming files. When you are selecting multiple files. When you are scrolling down a folder. Explorer refreshes negates all you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Steve Maytum, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10

When you are renaming files.

When you are selecting multiple files.

When you are scrolling down a folder.

Explorer refreshes negates all you have done, takes you back to the top and in effect says "start again".

….and when you start again you are in a race against time, because xx seconds later, it does it all again.

What is all that about? And how do I stop it?

:)

Steve Maytum, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Joro Win User

File Explorer stopped refreshing

Thanks for the suggestion, Spunk. That sounds a bit drastic for the issue, but when it becomes annoying enough to justify, and when I have the time and patience to try it, it may be the next step.

3. Bree Win User
    Can Win10 refresh Explorer

Ctrl+F5 doesn't appear in the list of XP shortcuts. For F5 it says...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/126449

...as it does in the equivalent list for Windows 10, (with the addition of the 'Ctrl' version, which seems to do the same thing)
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...oard-shortcuts

4. Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10

1. Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10 - Similar Threads - Explorer refresh annoying

2. Win10 annoying updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 annoying updates: I have some KBs that I need to install but its providing error message that the update couldnt be complete. I run troubleshooter and tried it again but the same. Some forums says that I need to install it manually using catalog and I did but getting the same result. How can I...
  3. Win10 annoying updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 annoying updates: I have some KBs that I need to install but its providing error message that the update couldnt be complete. I run troubleshooter and tried it again but the same. Some forums says that I need to install it manually using catalog and I did but getting the same result. How can I...
  4. Annoying media player thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying media player thing: Is there a way to stop that media player menu from popping up whenever I change the volume? It's the thing that was previous pause and forward, and a picture of what I'm watching. submitted by /u/TKVisme [link] [comments]...
  5. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  6. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  7. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This "GIF Powered by Tenor" feature is the most annoying thing Windows ever added to the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mqee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qwouox/this_gif_powered_by_tenor_feature_is_the_most/
  9. most annoying thing ever

in Windows 10 Customization
    most annoying thing ever: I've found some problem with 3 problems and its very annoying1.unhandled exception has occurred in your application2.0x800704243.0xe043452I've been trying to find how to solve all the problem more than a monthand seems like all of them don't help at all I watched 1000+ videos...
  10. Can Win10 refresh Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Win10 refresh Explorer: Does Win10 have a keyboard equivalent to XPs Control-F5 ? Thanks. 68662