Windows 10: Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10

Discus and support Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When you are renaming files. When you are selecting multiple files. When you are scrolling down a folder. Explorer refreshes negates all you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Steve Maytum, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10

When you are renaming files.

When you are selecting multiple files.

When you are scrolling down a folder.

Explorer refreshes negates all you have done, takes you back to the top and in effect says "start again".

….and when you start again you are in a race against time, because xx seconds later, it does it all again.

What is all that about? And how do I stop it?

:)

Steve Maytum, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Joro Win User

File Explorer stopped refreshing

Thanks for the suggestion, Spunk. That sounds a bit drastic for the issue, but when it becomes annoying enough to justify, and when I have the time and patience to try it, it may be the next step.

3. Bree Win User
    Can Win10 refresh Explorer

Ctrl+F5 doesn't appear in the list of XP shortcuts. For F5 it says...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/126449

...as it does in the equivalent list for Windows 10, (with the addition of the 'Ctrl' version, which seems to do the same thing)
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...oard-shortcuts

4. Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10

1. Explorer refresh is the most annoying thing in Win10 - Similar Threads - Explorer refresh annoying

2. File Explorer annoyance

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer annoyance: I have 2 W10 pro systems as listed in my systems. One of them (laptop) has a annoying problem when using File Explorer. The issue is when selecting a sub directory in the left window, and then moving the cursor to the right window does not scroll the file list. If you scroll,...
  3. Explorer refresh bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer refresh bug: Hello, I am having a problem with explorer refresh when creating folders or copying files from between directories after installing NFS Client feature in Windows 10 Pro edition. This problem I had before in my old computer last year but I assumed because the old computer...
  4. Most annoying problem ever!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Most annoying problem ever!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Hey everyone,So, for the past couple of years I've been using Windows 10 and there's always this absolutely shitty problem I can't ever resolve! I swear I'll KILL myself if I can't solve this stupid problem so PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!So, every time Windows needs to install an...
  5. The most annoying bluetooth battery messages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The most annoying bluetooth battery messages: I have a bluetooth mechanical keyboard (and a standard wired one I'm using now) When the battery is low I get a message in the lower right corner "battey level on device is 19%" Yes it is misspelled. Then it pops up 50 more times. Even after I unplug the BT USB and turn off...
  6. The most annoying bluetooth battery messages

in Windows 10 Support
    The most annoying bluetooth battery messages: I have a bluetooth mechanical keyboard (and a standard wired one I'm using now) When the battery is low I get a message in the lower right corner "battey level on device is 19%" Yes it is misspelled. Then it pops up 50 more times. Even after I unplug the BT USB and turn off...
  7. Windows explorer not refreshing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows explorer not refreshing: Hello,Windows explorer not refreshing. In folders where video files are, there were thumbnails (small picture of the video clip). Now there are only medium icons with "mp4" text inside.Once when I opened such a folder, there was a yellow progress bar running at the upper side...
  8. Can Win10 refresh Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Win10 refresh Explorer: Does Win10 have a keyboard equivalent to XPs Control-F5 ? Thanks. 68662
  9. File explorer annoyance

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer annoyance: I took the option to upgrade from W7 quite early on and in the main I am a happy bunny - really liked W7/hated W8 although it had some meat features. I think W10 gives the best of both worlds but there is one thing that really bugs me ... triplication of folders showing in...
  10. most things locked and cannot click on.

in Windows 10 Support
    most things locked and cannot click on.: example. notices down right corner with the little square bubble that turns white when windows want you to do something or stuff been done.. cannot click on.. i've done checked with malwarebytes, and superantispyware, and tdsskiller with a reboot. and nothing comes up....