Windows 10: Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that...

Discus and support Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We are using Windows 21H2 in a VDI environment. For the last year or so, we have noticed that Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ciphr, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Ciphr Win User

Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that...

We are using Windows 21H2 in a VDI environment. For the last year or so, we have noticed that Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware looked at our logs and determined that OneDrive was the cause, but they could not help because it is a Windows issue and not a VMware issue. We are using OneDrive version 22.196.0918.0001 and Windows 21H2 with the latest November 2022 patches. We tried reinstalling OneDrive but that did not solve the problem. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?

:)

Ciphr, Dec 1, 2022
  2. locutus12 Win User

X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that... :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that... :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that... :) )

locutus12, Dec 1, 2022
  3. 30 minutes

Ill watch hulu or Netflix after 30 or 35 minutes it stops go to log back in and the system keeps pushing me out. Ill restart the tablet and lets me watch again for 30 minutes.

MatthewRowan3, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Jenesis Win User

Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that...

Problem: Startup Takes 10+ Minutes

I checked the Boot Log box and restarted the computer. Where do I now find the boot log to read it and analyze it?

Jenesis, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that... - Similar Threads - Explorer restarts exactly

2. My PC shutdowns after EXACTLY 30 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC shutdowns after EXACTLY 30 minutes: Hi, so recently I have been having problems with my PC. Last week I had it repaired, and I turned it on, updating drivers and stuff. At first, it was working perfectly fine, but yesterday I forgot to update my GPU drivers so I upgraded and after 30 minutes or so it shut down...
  3. My PC shutdowns after EXACTLY 30 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC shutdowns after EXACTLY 30 minutes: Hi, so recently I have been having problems with my PC. Last week I had it repaired, and I turned it on, updating drivers and stuff. At first, it was working perfectly fine, but yesterday I forgot to update my GPU drivers so I upgraded and after 30 minutes or so it shut down...
  4. My PC shutdowns after EXACTLY 30 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that...: We are using Windows 21H2 in a VDI environment. For the last year or so, we have noticed that Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware looked at our logs and determined that OneDrive was the cause, but they could not help because it is a Windows issue and not a...
  6. Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that...

Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that...: We are using Windows 21H2 in a VDI environment. For the last year or so, we have noticed that Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware looked at our logs and determined that OneDrive was the cause, but they could not help because it is a Windows issue and not a...
  7. Microsoft lifecam cinema not found for 30 minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft lifecam cinema not found for 30 minutes after startup: It’s something which started a while ago so I sadly cannot put a date to it and work out if an update caused this. Basically the camera is not found after startup of Windows 10, I can go to device manager/imaging devices and it is not there until I show hidden devices. I can...
  8. Microsoft lifecam cinema not found for 30 minutes after startup

Microsoft lifecam cinema not found for 30 minutes after startup: It’s something which started a while ago so I sadly cannot put a date to it and work out if an update caused this. Basically the camera is not found after startup of Windows 10, I can go to device manager/imaging devices and it is not there until I show hidden devices. I can...
  9. Microsoft lifecam cinema not found for 30 minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Screen Turns Off After Exactly 30 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen Turns Off After Exactly 30 minutes: Hello, My screen on my Dell XPS 9570 turns off after 30 minutes exactly, to the second! even while I am actively using it. Upon using the keyboard or touchpad I re-enter the lock screen, where I can log in using fingerprint per usual. I checked the event viewer logs, and...